MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Young Newbie here! Good to meet you.

skybluepink02

Hi everybody,

I'm Chloe. I'm 23 and just starting my preparedness journey. I live in Georgia with my husband of almost 4 years. In the few years that I've been on my own, there has been several things that make me want to be independent and not depend on the government for my food supply. Between the Pandemic threat, food and oil shortages, Katrina, ect... I'm convinced that hubby and I need to be prepared. Especially since we're hoping to have a baby in the very near future.

Anyways, I've been lurking here for several days and I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. I look forward to taking advantage of your wisdom!

Chloe

Well, hello and welcome Chloe! You have taken a huge step already by starting your prepardness journey! There is so much to learn here from all these good folks!

put husband in charge of guns and ammo, camping equipment and manly man thingers! you take over the girly girl stuffies... food, clothes, household items..

makes them more inclined to participate and approve!

Welcome.

Greetings, My great great aunt was named Chloe also. She was awesome. Ran the farm after hubbies untimely death, sold milk, butter, eggs, made and sold "white lightning"(cough medicine), and could plow a mule better than most men. She would cut and "snake" logs with mules in non farming seasons. Quite a woman, wc

ETA: she kept a pistol in her apron all the time.

Georgia, huh? I left a piece of my heart up there in the North Georgia mountains. The beauty just took my breath away.

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! apple.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

Archived