MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm so excited

Hawthorn

I got my all american pressure canner today. WOW. What a piece of kit it is indeed. I'm so HAPPY LOL.

Still waiting on the jars that were ordered just after ordering the canner.

I can't wait to play!

.........and my JARS just arrived. Yeeehawwww. I'm one happy bunny today.

Greywolf has promised to take me up to the fruit market wednesday morning too, so I can get lots of cheap fruit/veg and set to with chutneys and soups and stews and...and.....jams and stuff LOL.

Just ordered canner, big stock pot, canning tool kit and lid boiler thing (mentioned in another thread) today. Very excited. Shoudl all be waiting at my parent's house when I make it back in the country. Of course, I have nowhere to live yet, so I'm jumping the gun a little bit, but that's not the point. laugh

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

CONGRATULATIONS13.jpg Hawthorn, now to get all of those veggies and fruits. smile You are going to be so busy. smile

You will have to take pictures and show us what you can. smile

HUGS4-1.gifHAVEAGOODDAY-2.gif

etp777, you aren't jumping the gun. You're just getting ready. Or how about, buying it before the prices go up. Or there might be a run on canning supplies and you wanted to make sure you weren't caught up in it.

I've used all of the above when trying to justify. Feel free to use them too! laughkick

• 2 weeks later...

Archived