MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Greetings from WI

BuckBall

Hello from Wisconsin!!! I'm BuckBall and must say this site is a godsend...it was my girl who directed me in your direction and though she has been a lurker for a few months, will be joining everyone else here, as soon as she relocates to me the end of this month.

I've belonged to a few other boards and have become sickened with the yahoos who feel survival is about militias and playing war and talking politics upon politics. Having served in the UK military for 15 years and fought militias...I just cannot stomach anymore of that malarky since I'm a simple man who TRIES to live a simple and quiet life. My war days are not talked about, they are not boasted about or shared and are my own demons. I do look forward to learning much from this board, from the people here, as well as, giving my $.02 worth of intelligent chatter.

WELCOME!!!

I believe you've found your way *home*... bouquet

Thanks to your dear woman, and we'll look forward to her coming on board as well. **Cat waves to Buckball's "girl"** balloons.gif

Whatever you're looking for... if you can't find it, just ask. We love to help!!

welcome6

Thank you for the warm welcome Cat. Dina is an interesting girl, since she is a from the south..me, I'm from all over, so we make for a pretty interesting team. I know she is looking forward to making friends (as she is easier to do that than me) and hopefully in the North Carolina area since that is where we plan on moving in a few years.

Welcome to MrsSurvival, Dina & Buckball! I think ya'll will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! There's lots to see! sCh_reader.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet! Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

PS, If you're new to stocking your pantry, here are a couple of a must-see-learn-a-lot kinda places, to help you get started...

http://waltonfeed.net/grain/faqs/

http://athagan.members.atlantic.net/Index.html

Gracious me...what a friendly bunch of folks. Oh yes, I already know I'll enjoy it here and once my girl gets here, she too will enjoy it.

She had, at her old house a well stocked pantry...me, well I'm a guy and you know how us men are at pantries LOL So, she is in charge of the kitchen and supplies and I'm in charge of the 2 firearms (am not into weapons all that much) and other things that men love to do.

Lots to see indeed. So many threads, don't know where to start smile

Archived