MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My side of the story (get-to-gether)

Madison

SO, I was there, and I saw many things...

THey shall now be revealed...

Well, Mr.Trip arrived like, 2 weeks before everyone else. He is soooo hilarious. He liked to make fun of me walking around the house doing cheerleading motions cheer...

Then, on I think, the Tuesday before everyone got here, Miss Linda and her momma got here. Imagine my suprise to walk in the house and see a fluffy poodle eek. Once, when I was in my mom's room doing my homework like the good little girl I am, bouquet Tia (the poodle) JUMPED ON MY MOM'S BED!!!! And my mom's bed is kinda high up! eek

SO then Wednenesday night, my sister came into my mom's room and was like, "There's more people here, and I think they have a rottweiler." (I think that's what she said.) So I walked out into the great room and Leah (Miss Necie's daughter) is sitting at the dining room table, with her hood on. (I think) So then everyone came in, we ate dinner... and that night I had to finish Little Women and write a book report on it, so I was up till like, 1 AM trying to finish the book. And the POWER had gone out!!! So then, Thursday, when I got home, I saw some new cars in our driveway! Miss Jackie and Mr.John were here! bounce

Then, I was having trouble with my science homework. The chapter was on... umm... oh, genes. I was having trouble with it because I hadn't read the part of the chapter that I had my homework on. SO I was like "Ugh! This science homework is hard!" and Miss Jackie said something like "*GASP* Science????!!!!" So she helped me with my science homework. THen we ate dinner... (I think)

FRIDAY!!! I woke up and got my cheerleading uniform on cheer , because we had our first homegame. WOOO! woohoo

We got crussshhhhed.... so when I got back home, there were more people! (And one less. :()There was Miss Marilyn and Mr.Mark, and MISS STEPHANIE!!!! And her two boys, Jessie and Josiah. Let me just say that Miss Stephanie is one of the sweetest things God has placed on this earth bighug , Josiah is one of the funniest rofl , and Jesse and I talked alot :jumping2: . So I didn't really talk to any of the new people that night too much. So we all ate dinner, and then, I was sitting at the computer, and momma went to go find Miss Granny and her son, Tyler. So they got here and ate some too. TYler is TALL!!! eek So then the next morning, I woke up and we all ate a delicious breakfast. I went over and sat on the mattress in our great room and got to talk to Jess and Josiah. Then, a little later, almost all of us went outside and sat around. Me and the boys played some football, (Or just threw it around and stuff) and then we saw some chickens meet their end. THankfully, later, me, Leah, and Miss Stephanie went to Walmart and Lowes. (At Lowes we got a coupling 3inch all thread rod to fit sample) We got a buncha stuff at Walmart (well, Miss Stephanie got the food while Leah and I looked at make-up and other face stuff) and then headed home. SO then we got home, and all that good stuff. Me, Jess, Josiah, and Tyler were playin around on a hill, and I tried rolling down it backwards and I hurt my knee, so then I was sitting there with Jess while Josiah and Tyler tried to sneak down to thee pond and scare Leah and Miss Necie. It didn't work... So then we all went inside, and watched some tv, (Oh, yeah, Jess saw that game, and they got SLAUGHTERED!!! lol ) and we listened to some people making fun of Arnold Swartzeneager-or-however-you-spell-it. So then the night went on and we woke up Sunday.

SUNDAY!!! Well, Sunday, I don't remember that well. I do remember Tyler trying to skateboard, and he and Joshiah getting into a "fight." Oh! And alot of the people were shooting guns. THen Miss Jackie and Tyler left, and Mr.Trip, Mr.John, Jess, and Josiah made a fire. Me, Jess and Josiah made some GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD smores! DarleneSwoon And then Miss Stephanie made some really good dumpcake! Ok so then that was Sunday.

SO if I remember more, I'll add to it.

Have a good day!

Originally Posted By: OldMaineBear
For the first time I get a clear picture of the goings-on.

ROFL! That was priceless OMB...lolol

Well, ya gotta give my girl credit...she can talk on and on as good as her mama lol...

Looks like we just might have a 'heir apparent' here for MrsSurvival...lol

If you notice, her highlights were around food...THAT'S my girl!

(((((madison)))))
Darlene - When I read that I had a teenage girl voice running on rather fast and breathless trying to get everything out at once like she was on a cell phone with minutes running out.

Don't forget the flipping of the hair and the hand on the hip oh and OMB was there gum smacking too? rofl

It wasn't Miss Jackie that helped you with your homework dear, it was ME. smile I remember it well. Glad to have helped, by the way, hope you're doing well!

Just remember to READ everything and you'll be fine. grin

Originally Posted By: mommato3boys
Darlene - When I read that I had a teenage girl voice running on rather fast and breathless trying to get everything out at once like she was on a cell phone with minutes running out.

Don't forget the flipping of the hair and the hand on the hip oh and OMB was there gum smacking too? rofl

My daughter use to lay crosswise in the easy chair dangling her feet and flipping her flip flops while twirling her hair in front of her eyes and going crosseyed watching her fingers as she yakked on the phone. No gum smacking.

Archived