MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MrsSurvival is Going Down.....Replies...

Necie

Well, since only admin can reply to Darlene's post, I thought I'd start one so we can all get in on it...

Besides, Westie accused me of breaking the site....

DID NOT!!

neener

Here is a link to Darlene's post:

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/ubbthr...ge=1#Post262244

Oh yeah...Dar? Do we get new names again?

Can we do requests? I request to come back as WormGuy! wormie

rofl

Who wants to be Ricardo? sassing

Doesn't server changes just come back as moving the whole site, lock stock and barrel complete as is, over to the new server?

If not, I am coming back as Trip. laugh

Originally Posted By: Aint2nuts
Doesn't server changes just come back as moving the whole site, lock stock and barrel complete as is, over to the new server?

That is what happens to *normal* sites. I don't think anyone has ever accused anyone or anything about this site to be *normal*!! wink
Originally Posted By: babysteps
OOOOooooo, we get to pick a new identity?

I wanna be Stephanie!

laugh

I thought about coming back as Darlene, but darn, that lady works hard and I don't know she does it... so Trip it is. I always wanted to be footloose and fancy free traveling around from place to place. *grin*

Got the flu shot now have the flu..not really just a bad cold wonder if I take nyquil if I could just sleep through the conversion and wake up in with a perfect website....hummm rollingeyes nay... So now not only do I feel like I have been run over by a semi but the site is going down DarleneSwoonmecry

lol at Babysteps!

I wanna come back as someone who has already delivered baby goats! We're going to pick up our pregnant nanny (Cookie Doe) today and the lady told me last night that she must have been mixed up about the due date as she looks ready to deliver any time! DarleneSwoon

Well, it looks like the migration from one server to the other is going fairly well...and yes Angela, it shouldn't be that big a deal, but like we all know around here, what shouldn't be a big deal, ends up being a big deal lol...

Thank God it appears that this migration is going well.

I'd just as soon not come back as Raeba again. I couldn't find myself for weeks and I STILL have to look under my alter ego to find something I posted back then. GRRRRRR!!!

I do NOT want to come back as Darlene. She does WAY too much on here.

I'll be glad to come back as just me so I can find myself. If not, will someone please help find me for me??? rollingeyes

Ummmm... I have the flu too!!!!!. It's nasty...

bighug

changing names??? I can't keep up! have to sticky a cross reference

george is now Martha

Martha is now SplitPea

Nobody is now Somebody!

sheesh! all these stickies all over my monitor!

oh yeah.... and Necie broke it! honest I saw her!

Necie did it!

(when I posted I didn't realize that it was locked, so when I posted Necie did it! I thought she could come back and post, then we could banter back and forth.. but... she did break it! really)

Archived