MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Vitamin B-6 declared a "drug" by FDA; to be banned from vitamin supplements

CoM

I bet by monday they will pull it. I'm going out today to try to stock up on some. I knpw there will be a lawsuit over this, but it will take years to fix it. I know they also pulled a key natural cancer treatment my dad has been using for his patients that has been saving peoples lives and now he can't get it!

I'm not surprise at anything the government is doing anymore.

We use a lot of vitamins and homopathic remedies. I'm going to

the store and check this out for myself. Thanks for the heads up.

This is a disaster for me! I need vit B-6 as my body doesn't utilize it well enough from my foods and I have to take a B complex or I get terrible anxiety attacks and depression! I am going to buy enough to last awhile, but then I am going to have to find a Dr to prescribe it for me :(

B-6 is a great nerve regenerater. very commonly called for when carpal tunnel is suspected.

banned? not surprised... someday it will require a prescription to get a multi vitamin.

I can't remember where I heard about it, definately not my Dr. However I did some research on my own a few years ago and came up with a scientific study and it explained how it worked with an illustration that really made it clear to me. Basically your body uses B vitamins as a precursor to make seratonin which is the reason it worked. My body wasn't utilizing the B vitamins to make enough seratonin so I got depressed. The study showed how people in Japan who took B vitamins had less depression. It was in a psychology journal that I can't remember the name of. So I felt I could try weaning off my antidepressant after I read that study and it worked. I had started taking the b vitamins before ever reading about the study.

As I was just reading this, I'm drinking a bottle of a fermented drink called Kombucha I got from my health food store. The bottle says a serving contains 20% of the b-6 you need in a day. The bottle contains two servings. I easily could drink two bottles a day.

It contains 25% of the folic acid, 20% of b2, b6, b1, b3 and b12. Also you get the benefit of the lactobacillus bacterium and the antioxidants. I usually make my own.

There are ways to get around this government plan to make us dependant on the pharm. to sustain our dietary needs, but it will take altering our normal diets. We could actually end up healthier for it.

Do some googling on kombucha.

I believe I got my culture from Laurel farms, or Laurel something.

'FunkyPioneer' date='Feb 15 2009, 09:34 AM' post='278895

I bet by monday they will pull it. I'm going out today to try to stock up on some. I knpw there will be a lawsuit over this, but it will take years to fix it. I know they also pulled a key natural cancer treatment my dad has been using for his patients that has been saving peoples lives and now he can't get it

Funky,

My wife is an RN, Healing Touch Practitioner, Board Certified Reflexologist, and a Reiki Master. The 2 products I mention below, were found in one of the Alternative Health publications she subscribes to.

There is a natural substance called "Graviola". It is from a South American plant and has been proven effective against over 70 types of cancers. It is available on the internet.

There is also a natural substance called "Indinol 3 Carbinol" (spelling ?), common name I3C, that is VERY effective for cancers in the abdominal area of women.

A friend of ours had a tumor in her abdomin that was the size of a grapefruit and putting out tendrils that were wrapping around her spine. Because of the tendrils the doctor was concerned about operating. I got her a bottle of the I3C. She took 600 mg a day for 6 weeks. When she went back to the doctor, the tendrils had all retracted and the tumor had shrunk to the size of a softball. The doctor operated and removed the tumor - thankfully it was benign.

Your father can check both of these out on the net. Hopefully they will be of some help.

Like Homemaker, I brew my own kombucha. If anyone wants to try, I'd be glad to send them a culture. Just PM me.

Anyone interested in our health freedom should visit healthfreedomusa.com and support Dr. Rima Laibow in her fight against Codex Alimentarius. They are going to ban all nutritional supplements, and she believes it is for control. She also believes that millions will die of malnutrition. There are some videos on the site, and there are many more on youtube. VERY worth watching.

Just keep in mind that your stored stock will eventually run out or spoil.

Will you be able to keep enough for the rest of your life? What about your children or your grandchildren?

This is why we need to find other sources for these nutrients. They won't be "alternative" sources. They need to be the original sources people used to get them from. The government would find it harder to ban whole grains and eggs or vegetables. Your body is able to assimulate the nutrients from these natural sources better than they can the artificial ones. These food sources contain enzymes and other nutrients that assist the body in breaking down the food so your body can absorb and use the vitamins and minerals.

Just keep in mind that your stored stock will eventually run out or spoil.

Will you be able to keep enough for the rest of your life? What about your children or your grandchildren?

This is why we need to find other sources for these nutrients. They won't be "alternative" sources. They need to be the original sources people used to get them from. The government would find it harder to ban whole grains and eggs or vegetables. Your body is able to assimulate the nutrients from these natural sources better than they can the artificial ones. These food sources contain enzymes and other nutrients that assist the body in breaking down the food so your body can absorb and use the vitamins and minerals.

Absolutely.

That's why I have chickens, grow my own vegetables, culture my own sourdough, grow kombucha and water kefir, and I'm looking to get a goat to have raw goat's milk to kefir as well. WHen you produce it and you control what goes into it, you know what is in the finished product.

BTW, start slow on kombucha. It can give you detox symptoms if you ramp up your consumption too quickly.

Indole-3-Carbinol

Indole-3-Carninol, or I3C, is a constituent of cruciferous vegetables. Some of these vegetables include broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, collards, cauliflower, kale, kohlrabi, mustard greens, rapessed, and root vegetables such as turnips and rutabagas. In the plant cells, I3C exists as 3-indolylmethyl glucosinolate which is converted to I3C when the plant is cut or chewed. I3C is mostly active when it comes into contact with stomach acid. It is then converted to active metabolites, diindoylmethane and indolylcarbazole.

Indole-3-Carbinol is being researched as a possible cancer preventive agent. It has been used for immune system support, to detoxify the liver and intestines, and to balance hormone levels.

This is nothing unusual. They've been trying to ram this stuff down our throats for 40 years. Every time they tried, the filthy disgusting hippies managed to stop it.

:D

Well now I'll bet they figure we're getting too old to fight this sort of crap... It's true, we hippies are getting old. It's up to you young folks to take up the fight.

Archived