MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Bear is back

OldMaineBear

I'm still alive. Some think that's good news.

Just had a few bad days getting meds readjusted. My heart let it be known that it was not happy with the mix I had. Been a bit under the weather even without 6 feet of snow in the yard.

As I write this I'm noticing that I still spell words using "R's" despite the fact that Mainers do not generally use that letter in speech.

Heart sounds like Haht

Yard is Yahd

We thow them in when a word ends in "A" or if a word starts with an "R".

My former secretary Emma was Emmer

Have to use those lonely "R's" somewhere

Don't ask me why I went off on that tangent. I'm on new drugs.

Sooooo... you would call yourself "Old Maine Beah"??? :shrug:

Whatever you call yourself or us...

We're glad to see you back!!! :bighug2:

And if we start giggling at your accent or your tangents, just remind us you're still a little *woozey*!

:happy0203:

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

WELCOMEBACK1-1.jpg Hope you are feeling much better by now. :)

Oh yes, the way people pronounce words. We use to have an older lady in church from New York, and you knew just by the way she talked that she was from there. :) Just like the people from the south, you can tell. :) Of course they think we up here in the north sound funny too.

Don't take me wrong, I like the way the southern people talk. :) In fact, our #1 DS as well as our DD talk that way. :) Our DD not as much as our DS, but, she hasn't been in the south as long either. :)

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

I missed you! Ofcourse you already knew that because I PM'd you and told you so!

I'm so glad that you're okay and please make that your wife knows how to contact somebody here if there are problems like this in the future. I worry about my family! :hug3:

(((((((((OMB))))))))) I, too, had been noticing your lack of posts. I'm glad you are back but you be careful with those meds....

:bighug2:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived