MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Take a hand...

Cat

Times are tough, and we're tired. I know I'm dragging myself through my days, way too often. :(

We used to have a thread now and then when we'd just kind of "tag" each other... send a hug or a kind word in the thread, then send that person a PM to let them know to go find it. Christy's post today reminded me of that.

from Christy

Today, 01:46 PM

And in this line of thought I'd like to reach out a hand to the persons standing next to me. If you hold hands with the person standing next to you, we can share our feelings of fear, happiness and safety.

In my mind's eye, we hold hands and form a big circle across the globe.

Gofish, grab my hand girl and feel the warmth. Send it on to the person next to you and all the way through the line. Right back to form a circle of people knowing they do not have to face the world alone. And what's even better about it, there's always room for more people in this circle of goodness.

Big hugs to everyone.

So here... Christy grabbed Gofish's hand, and I'm grabbing Gofish's other hand, and now I'm taking Carmen's. (and sending her a PM)

Carmen, here's a hug, and a wish that your day will be brighter.

:bighug2:

Let's just all have a hugfest... jump in, don't be shy...

I love this train of thought, Cat. Thank you so very much for bringing it to my attention. I have arms wide open and would love to be part of this comforting circle of friends and family. :wub::grouphug::bighug2:

And while I'm at it, a hand stretched out to Mother as well. For the warmth, the kindness, the new ideas and enthusiasm she always gives me about everything under the moon.

And an extra hug for Gofish of course.

I am reaching eagerly for Christy's loving, helpful hand stretched across the ocean so we might connect in a global way to make this world better. My other hand reaches to Mt_Rider, trying to pull her back through her faulty internet to join our circle. :grouphug:

(you all are bringing me tears. :wub: )

:bighug2:

What am I, a girl or something? Snirf, tears welling up.

Must be hayfever or sumthink.

'Snot emotion, don't do emotion, hayfever, yeah that's it, hayfever.....

((((((((((((((((((((((arby!)))))))))))))))))))))))) Where've you been... I've missed you!!

**reaches out to hug Darlene, too, since she's been busy**

Archived