MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

OH no!

FunkyPioneer

praying for you and remember God nows whats best even though we do not feel that way when things happen but he does now, you are in my prayers for comfort and peace so very sorry

(((((Funky Pioneer)))))

Sweetheart -- I am so sorry for your loss. It is amazing how a mother's love blooms the second she realizes that little life is growing within -- and I remember how intense the grief is when you know that precious one has gone back to be with the Lord so quickly.

I'm right next door in Gilbert -- if there is anything I can do to help you and your family as you recover (meals, prayers, anything), please do not hesistate to let me know. We're neighbors, sweetie! :hug3:

You take your time getting back on your feet. I know as mothers, we feel like we have to "motor on" no matter what the circumstances are -- but in this case, please try to take as much time as you need to heal, physically and emotionally. You'll be in my prayers.

I'm so sorry FP. Please allow yourself time to heal. Even though your precious little one was only with you for a short time, that baby was real and is a part of your dear family. Someday you will all be together again. Our love is with you. (((((FP)))))

• 2 months later...

So very sorry to hear of yuor roller coaster ride. Walked that mile, it's a hard one to do because when you finally let the flame kindle in your heart it hurts so darned much to have it blown out! Please accept my condolences, for it IS a big loss.

On a far more practical level, be exceptionally aware the Mother Nature in her quirky way of messing things around has it so you are HYPER-FERTILE for the next few months!!! So if you truely don't want another baby just yet... be extra careful, ok? Your body isn't ready yet. {{{fp}}}

Archived