MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

OH no!

FunkyPioneer

It explains a lot. I mean really. Waking up in the middle of the night to eat, completly starved, dizzy, smells driving me crazy, my husband pissing me off for doing nothing...

Yup I think I am pregnant. The line was almost so faint it was non-existant, so I wll go in and get another test tomorrow to make sure.

Not good timing. I really shouldn't have another baby because of my health.

I'm in shock..... Just shocked. Dang. I mean babies are a blessing and I really love having them. Just not good timing. Not at all!

On a good note DH just passed through a second interview and should have a really good job starting in January. Too bad its with Monsanto, but oh well. A job is a job right?

Thanks you all.

At this point another baby is kinda like putting a hole in a tire that is already flat, LOL.

I love babies, don"t get me wrong. We eventually wanted another one, but not until we had stabilized finacially. Sigh, its ok babies are blessings. I will update more as soon as I get a definiative answer. At this point I won"t believe it until I get more solid proof, the line was pretty darn faint.

Good luck to you and your expanding family. My guess is that once your husband gets back to work, things will stabilize financially. Take good care of your health and you will soon have a beautiful baby in your arms. I don't believe that there is such a thing as the perfect time to have a baby. This just happens to be YOUR time to have a baby! I'll be praying for a smooth pregnancy for you.

Thanks for the well wishes all. I just got back from the OB/GYN. Two tests faint positives, I have some spotting, more than she would like to see, so I am going in for a BHCG test tomorrow and Monday and if my levels double then I will have an ultrasound on December 2nd and then start seeing a perinatologist after then, I have high risk pregnancies. This is why I am very worried because if the crap hits that fan while I am pregnant it could be bad. I suppose its time to restock on formula( I do breast feed exclusively, but I like to have in case something happens to me), bottles and diapers So for now I am pregnant. we will see if it sticks. ;)

Congratualations!!!!!

:darlenedance:

Everything will work out! And I agree with the others. Nobody can afford to have babies. This baby will be a special blessing to you and your family in some way........

Enjoy and take care of yourself, Girlfriend!

:bighug2:

mommafitz

It explains a lot. I mean really. Waking up in the middle of the night to eat, completly starved, dizzy, smells driving me crazy, my husband pissing me off for doing nothing...

Yup I think I am pregnant. The line was almost so faint it was non-existant, so I wll go in and get another test tomorrow to make sure.

Not good timing. I really shouldn't have another baby because of my health.

I'm in shock..... Just shocked. Dang. I mean babies are a blessing and I really love having them. Just not good timing. Not at all!

On a good note DH just passed through a second interview and should have a really good job starting in January. Too bad its with Monsanto, but oh well. A job is a job right?

Congratulations! From what I can see of you here the child will be in good hands regardless of the external circumstances.

But there have always been scary times in the world. Don't be so focused in the future that you let today slip away.

May this baby bring you much joy and any blessings. Even if something happens and the baby slips back away, you have been reminded of what's important. Take care of yourself, and we'll be praying.

:bighug2:

I am so sorry for what you are going through right now. God does know what is best for you and your family and I'm sure that he will carry you all through the grief, hurt and sorrow. I will be praying for a speedy recovery for you. Know that you are already surrounded by a real (and internet) family that loves and cares about you. Your loss is felt by us all.

Thanks all . What a whirlwind the past couple days were, im totally exhuasted. I have to go in today to see if everything passed ok. Its my second miscarriage, its not nearly as hard this time around. I did spend most of the day in bed watching movies though. I have an infection and am on antibiotics now, they think it may have had something to do with the miscarriage. Sigh, I was finally starting to get excited and now this, what is meant to be will be right?

Archived