MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday snapshotmiki!

Annarchy

Thanks so much for the well wishes you all!!!! It lifts my spirit so much! DH doesn't care to celebrate. Opposites attract? Have had a low key day but I am thankful to be where we are right now! Got myself The Dehydrators Bible and The Dehydrator Cookbook off of ebay! :happy0203:

And went back on my Carbohydrate Addicts diet! Woohoo!!!

MtRider comes skidding in late...this is getting to be a bad habit. :busted: I just am not able to get on often right now... :(

But I didn't want to entirely miss saying :balloons: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKI! :bdaycake::balloons:

MtRider [..going to have yet another Internet company look to see if we can get service from our valley.....not that I'm holdin' my breath.... :shrug: ]

MtRider comes skidding in late...this is getting to be a bad habit. :busted: I just am not able to get on often right now... :(

But I didn't want to entirely miss saying :balloons: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKI! :bdaycake::balloons:

MtRider [..going to have yet another Internet company look to see if we can get service from our valley.....not that I'm holdin' my breath.... :shrug: ]

Archived