MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday Darlene, MomM, Ma and Pa Steel, and MOnajO!

Wishing all of you an extra special Birthday! Cranking up the party machine let's have some fun :band: We've got the band playing, a dance floor set out on the lawn, :balloons: balloons and strings of lights hung from the trees and a huge spread of delicious treats spread out on the table for everyone to enjoy including a very decadent chocolate cake :bdaycake:

Woot! Woot! Happy birthday, friend. I remember bringing down cans of silly string for the kids to pummel you with. They enjoyed standing by my suitcase when I arrived in Miami to see what I brought for fun for the upcoming week.  :laughkick:

Praying you have a great day, full of wonderful memories of becoming an ancient one like the rest of us.   :whistling:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Homesteader said:

Woot! Woot! Happy birthday, friend. I remember bringing down cans of silly string for the kids to pummel you with. They enjoyed standing by my suitcase when I arrived in Miami to see what I brought for fun for the upcoming week.  :laughkick:

Praying you have a great day, full of wonderful memories of becoming an ancient one like the rest of us.   :whistling:

Hush you. 

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow!  Lots and lots of reasons to celebrate.  :happyBD::happyBD::happyBD::happyBD::happyBD::happyBD:

🎂🍰🍧🍦🥧🧁🥮🥛🥤🍾🍿🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎉🛍🎊💐:band2:  

• Haha 1

Yes, indeed, Happy birthday Darlene, MomM, Ma and Pa Steel, and MOnajO!

Were you all born on the same day, or just the same month?

If the same day, are you "triplets?"  :P :lol: :D

If the same month, isn't May a grand month to be born in??? (I am first in line though.) :thumbs:

:grouphug:

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Mt_Rider said:

Happy Birthday all of you.  :)

One of you has a card siting here that didn't get mailed yet......  :busted:    ....is it REALLY May already?  :scratchhead:

MtRider  :happyBD:

I know the feeling lol

• Haha 1