MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Necie

Jeepers

On 12/30/2023 at 8:19 PM, Jeepers said:

Hope you and your family are doing well. I know you were having a trying time with your dad over the holidays concerning his health. Just wanted you to know you are being thought about.  :hug3:

Awwwww...that was very thoughtful, Jeeps.

• Like 1

Awwww.... y’all are WONDERFUL!! :grouphug:

Sorry I’ve been MIA. It’s been kinda crazy and I’m trying to get a routine settled... always impossible and constantly changing anyhow. But my OCD (Organized Chaos by Denise) dictates that I must try. :animal0017:

Dad was in the hospital from Dec 14-20th. Horrific is the best I can say about that. When he got home, I was there for 2 days. Went shopping the 22nd, had Christmas with the kids/grandkids here at our house the 23rd, then I got sick on the 24th. :faint3:

Fought that crap off for a week and made it back to mom and dad’s on the 30th. Spent a week there and just got home on Friday (5th). Still fighting off the crud— did nothing yesterday but sit and crochet. Today I made it to the basement and did some straightening up and made a batch of lotion— thought I was gonna hack up a lung before I finished it. So now I’m sitting on my @ss again catching up on reading here and watching Tom Seleck (Monty Walsh). 🥰 

Am hoping to keep doing and improving more each day. Have to be back up to mom and dad’s on Friday. :sigh:

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and love from everyone!! So glad to be home! 

:hug3:and:kissy:

Necie

• Like 5

:pray: Continuing for you and your family.  Get well soon!  :hug3:

• Like 1

Necie, glad you are doing better. Hope that mess is out of your system soon. 

:pray: for you and family that all will be better before you know it. 

Half my church was out with that crud this morning. Then I came home to my GS having it. Lysol is my best friend right now and yelling at GS to wash his hands before going into kitchen. He might learn to wash his hands yet.

So glad that you are feeling better, Necie! Everyone has been getting hit with one kind of crud or another. I've been making pots of soup lately. It isn't that I think that it has medicinal powers. I just know that if hubby and I catch something, soup is probably the only thing that we'd probably eat.

Take it easy and don't try to rush the healing process!

• Like 1

Hmmm.....I really don't get out much (my trips out-of-state being an unusual exception).  But I've felt like I'm fighting something.  Throwing all our herbal/vitamin solutions at it.  But mine seems to be "just a cold".    Thankful!  :pray:   Cuz it doesn't sound like any of you that got this crud are having fun.  :(  

Praying that all will be recovering and this will be a mild flu/cold season!  :pray: 

MtRider   ...and for Necie's family issues that take time/compassion/fortitude.  BTDT! 

• Like 1