MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's a small world

Momo

So I go to a computer lab at our local senior center with DH. He is going to learn the basics and I am going to try to become more computer literate.

I have a few spare minutes, so of course I check out MrsS. The tutor looks over my shoulder and says, MrsSurvival..I go there too. So here we are in the middle of podunk Alabama and we run into each other. It is truly a small world.

Although BamaLover has been registered for a few years, she is still a lurker. I told her how I was a lurker for awhile too. I also told her we were safe and I was going to drag her in here kicking and scraming. (Okay..that is a bit dramatic but you get the point)

I want to officially introduce BamaLover to MrsS. I told her to check this forum in the next day or two. Surprise!!

So I go to a computer lab at our local senior center with DH. He is going to learn the basics and I am going to try to become more computer literate.

I have a few spare minutes, so of course I check out MrsS. The tutor looks over my shoulder and says, MrsSurvival..I go there too. So here we are in the middle of podunk Alabama and we run into each other. It is truly a small world.

Although BamaLover has been registered for a few years, she is still a lurker. I told her how I was a lurker for awhile too. I also told her we were safe and I was going to drag her in here kicking and scraming. (Okay..that is a bit dramatic but you get the point)

I want to officially introduce BamaLover to MrsS. I told her to check this forum in the next day or two. Surprise!!

I just posted something in the Shout Box, lol.

The Kingdom of Lurkdom is officially over.....now its time to come to the Land of Mrs.S! (That applies to all of you others in the Kingdom of Lurkdom too!) May you all join us and share YOUR wisdom. Welcome!

awwwwwww...how kewl is that Momo? I'm so glad that y'all crossed paths and that you were able to help Bamalover feel more comfortable to jump right in!

Welcome BL! We look forward to getting to know you better.

That is so great! What are the odds of you checking out the forum just while the tutor is looking over your shoulder?

Welcome Bama and join in the partycrowd.

This is a great place to play!!! I'll even share some of our best toys...

like this one: frying%20pan.gif

and this one::twister3:

and my personal favorites: :sheeple: and :sheep:

When there's something to celebrate, though... I like to strike up the bands!!:band::band2:

My personal favorite is: :banghead: followed by :soapbox::motz_6: and :nail:

You can use 'em, ifn ya promise not ta break 'em! :grinning-smiley-044:

Yaaay!

Archived