MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Error Message

WormGuy

I am getting this a lot in the last few days. Sometimes it leads to double posts.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@supportwebsite.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at mrssurvival.com Port 80

:wormie2:

John

I've gotten that several times this week as well.

I was getting that message sometimes too. Then from Saturday til now- Wed pm, I had not been able to get on to MrsS. I would get the error message, go to another site or two, then try MrsS again. message said I wasn't online. I'm glad I finally was able to connect. Bad withdrawal here. ................pigz in Northern Calif.

Now I have to log in almost every time I come here. Also, if I make a post and I get the error message, when I refresh the page I have to log in again. :(

:wormie2:

John

I called the server people and they checked our server and said it's working perfectly, so it's not that.

I need to contact the message board program people and have them investigate it from that end.

I have so much going on around here with crises after crises...I'll try to get to it in the next few days.

Hang in there...we'll get it handled.

• 3 months later...

I need to call our server to get the information that the message board people need. Sorry, I completely forgot to call them with all that's been going on. I'll write a huge S on my hand so that I'll remember in the morning to call.

Archived