MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Quick update on DH

Judy Moist

Don't have much time, but thought I would drop in and post a quick update. Dh slipped into a coma yesterday afternoon. His mom, sister and Aunt spent the night here last night, and his dad and the rest of the family left out of Florida about 3:00 am.. on the way up....will check in later...

Dh"s hospice nurses seem to think he will pass away sometime during the weekend or first of the week. But he is still hanging on... we are doing alright, I am making a big pot of great northern beans and coleslaw, cooking a rack of ribs and made a cake for dessert. we have all been eating fast food and sandwiches so, thought I would keep busy and fix us something nutritious,, HIs aunt and sister went on home for a few hours to do some grocery shopping and tend to their families, but will be back this after noon. HIs mother and father haven't left his side... will give further updates when possible..

Guest Guest

Pam, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

From 'Angel Reflections'...

Holiest of Angels, pray for me in my hours of need and want. Gentlest of Spirits, watch over me in my hours of sleep and rest. Kindest of Beings, care for me in my hours of sickness and fear.

Hugs to you and the boys...

Love,

Archived