MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

?? Where is everyone??

Cat

I'm here every day but sometimes go through those times where I feel a little more quiet than usual. That usually happens when I have alot on my mind...I guess it's all part of the process, but I just have alot of changes and potential changes going on in my life right now.

However, that can change at any moment and before you know it, I'll be causing trouble some place or another here...

we are alive and doing well !

here about every day but lately not much to reply too?????

kepp missing the chat room talk seems I get there jst as people leave?

Lots happening here - Farmers Market is over but busy with our Amish Friends and getting things put away in the Garden and finishing up the canning. Michael built a new gate for the garden walkway after seeing a cool one a the nieghbors.

well that is all from our neck of the woods...........

I'm here. Like Darlene, I get quiet when I have stuff on my mind. I've been pondering this property we want to buy, and have literally spent HOURS working on the process: doing research, getting the bank stuff together, driving out there, etc.

Hi all, I am still around just not as much as I would like to be. My mom fell and had to go into the hospital. She has 2 compression fractures on her spine. Wednesday they are going to do some surgery to help her back. Grand baby is doing ok, out of hospital and back home with DD. I see so many new folks have joined us. Just hope I did not miss saying welcome to all of them.

Ugh, I'm down with my third kidney infection in four months...had to get my doctor to call in some antibiotics for me because, naturally, it hit on Sunday. I wasn't about to go to the ER again--too expensive and takes forever. Today I saw my doctor and she said I'm high risk for these infections because of the chemo drugs I was on. I'm just really grateful for antibiotics right now, because I was in tears from the pain, when normally I have a high tolerance for pain. 20.gif

((((Loretta))))

I'm very sympathetic to anyone with kidney pain (due to my kidney stone queen status). I'll be praying for you.

I've heard a lot of good things about the cranberry tablets and taken the AZO many times too. Be sure that you keep an eye on any possible fever and check with the oncologist as to any drug interactions even with supplements...I'm sure you already knew that.

Get Better!

Stephanie

I am a frequent offender myself, and thanks to someone here I keep 2 large jars of cranberry pills on hand, and start taking them as soon as I feel it coming on.. I keep those pain pills in my purse, and keep extra in the supply cabinet. I have a smuggled cipro prescription, that is aging, but at least I have something. I have dr's who are NOT good at giving ya anything to keep on hand for emergency's, but really NEED a prescrip on hand. I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks so much, everyone, for your advice and for the testimonials about the cranberry tablets. I'll definitely look for them. I've taken AZO and also Cystex lots of time before, but didn't have any on hand when this hit. You all are great! 0002.gif I'm feeling less pain today but still really achy and nauseated. No fever, but I have a habit of not running a fever, even when I have a wicked infection. I had a hot appendix years ago that was ready to rupture, and every test they did on me came back just fine. Only in exploratory surgery did they find the appendix problem. Oh well, hubby is home now to pamper me, so off I go...

Archived