MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

new here, just introducing myself :)

Jackie_D

Hi, I've been following this board for a couple of months now, but just registered yesterday. I'm a sahm (stay at home mom) to 3 (2 girls and 1 boy). Savanna is almost 4 (June 12th), Kinsley is 1 1/2 (November 14th), and Braedon is almost 3 months (March 7th). My husband (Mark) and I have been married since 12/10/05. He is a diesel truck mechanic. Currently we live in South Western Michigan, but within a month we're supposed to be moving to the Memphis area due to a job offer that my husband received. Originally I found this board from another that has since been down for upgrades, and then I found another board from this one, so I think at the moment I'm on about 4 boards. Same name on all, but I used to be on a pregnancy board that's no longer there as lilmama2b2003. Anything else you want to know just ask! smile

hello!!! chocolate? insection required? outta my way!!!

oh... hum.. think I need to 'inspect another' what do you think Jackie?

Becca_Anne,yeah! TLOL was one of them, and after that I followed the ladies to a new board, but I'm no longer on that one. I finally got pregnant in Sept of 02 and had my daughter in June of 03. I was on TLOL for at least 2-3 years though I think.

jackie that is one for each hand, as many as you can stuff in your pockets and face

I got a huge bag!

Archived