MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I got a Job!!!

SueC

2 weeks ago, I travelled south for a job interview which was really positive. Today I got offered the job officially! dancing I am just waiting for the contract to come. I will start in January in a public practice (accounting) in a town nearly 8 hours south of here. The area is generally known as the New England or Northern Highlands of NSW and is part of the granite belt. It is just below the Queensland/New South Wales border.

The following is a link to a site with some scenes from the area:

http://www.tenterfield.com/htm/scene.html

One of my reasons for looking at this area is that it is cooler than where we are. But I wasn't expecting to see the news last weekend where the town was covered with a blanket of snow! frozen Hopefully that was a rare event! So now I have 1 more exam, dee then 3 weeks off (to reduce the stuff in the cupboards) and another semester of study. coffee2read But it is so nice knowing the pressure is off regarding work.

banana

cheer Congratulations cheer

dancing

It is beautiful. Just remember snow is not a bad thing. When it melts it becomes water. I don't know about the pressure being off, now that you have had the job offer you are going to be "chomping at the bit" to get there. This last semester will seem like it takes forever. Good Luck and again congratulations.

Archived