MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Long-lost member finding her way home....

Jennysmama

Hello everyone! It's been months since I've posted on Mrs. S; thanks, Dee, for hunting me down to find out where I was, lol. I've been having a lot of health issues but I'm starting to feel a bit better. :-) DH changed jobs after 21 years with the same company (still trucking) and is on a whole different schedule, not really a "schedule" at all, so half the time, I'm not quite sure what day it is, lol. Messes up my computer time!

I sure have missed you all, though I have popped in for a bit of reading now and then. Wow, there are LOTS of new faces! I hope to be around a little more as time goes by.

Hugs!

Loretta

PS: new pic of my baby there in my avatar. We're still homeschooling, as we have all her life, and she's a senior now!

balloons LORETTTTAAAAAA!!!!!! I have missed you, gal!!! balloons

Health issues? Hope you are ok.

Yep, didja see how Darlene has rearranged the place? Pretty cool, huh? She moved into your backyard too, ya know.

Wow. Jenny is a gorgeous young woman.

bighug

Glad you're back!!

MtRider

Yeah, I kinda thought someone might come for me eventually, lol. Thanks for missing me! (I sound like Eyeore, lol.)

I was still dealing with the aftermath of the cancer treatment when I was diagnosed with diabetes, so now I have more drugs and lifestyle changes to get accustomed to. (Like I even HAVE a lifestyle anymore, outside of medical appointments, lol.)

I've been reading when I can and have followed Darlene's adventures (welcome to GA, Darlene!), especially when the dogs disappeared. I was on pins & needles, praying they'd be found and get back home safely. And yes, I love the redecorating here...very cool. :-)

Thanks for your compliment about Jenny, Mt. Rider...she's growing up so fast! She's an amazing young woman. We like her.

Talk to you all later. It's really good to be back and I hope to get back into posting more.

Big hugs!

Hey Jennysmama,

How 'bout those Georgia little leaguers! Those boys down South can PLAY.

Sorry to hear about your additional health concerns. The days tend to lose their sparkle when all you have to look forward to are medical appointments.

Please drink some sweet tea for me! So glad to see you again.

Hugs, You Know Who

You Know WHO!!!! I'm so glad to "see" you, lol. Got a new computer and forgot to save all my email addresses before I wiped the thing clean to get rid of it. I've been wondering how you're doing. :-)

And yes, we're really proud of our boys here, especially when our Columbus team won the World Series last year. They behaved with such grace and wonderful sportsmanship, as did the Warner Robins team this year.

MomM--Jenny's smile had better be beautiful--it cost enough to get it that way, lol!

Thanks again for the welcome back, everyone. You've really lifted my spirits. :-)

Archived