MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Howdy!

Marine

I'm here by invite from the owner and from Tripwire.

No, I am not a woman. grin

Looks like you all got some cool smilies here: :cool1:

Anyway, I hear you are starting a story section and looking for writers. Tripwire asked if I could post mine here, be glad to.

Anything you all want to know about me, ask away. I'm sure at least a few of you recognize my handle. I ain't looked around yet to see if I know anyone, but howdy anyway to everyone.

I live way up in N. Idaho, north of Spirit Lake. I work construction. I'm a Marine, no longer active. I was a professional marksmanship instructor and a water combat instructor, rescue swimmer, and the rest of my duties were combat support and logistics. Basically getting bullets and bandaids to the front lines.

Been into survival and preparedness for quite a while. Don't get to practice as much as I wish, but that's life. Got to bills to pay and all that...

So I guess that's that. Look forward to checking out the site.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I KNEW IT!

I warned you that once you feed the fellas, you never get rid of them and then they bring all their friends to raid the refrigerator! hae18.gif

Oh! Oh! A writer! Yeah! Can't wait to read what you've got. Good to have you, Mr. Marine....can't wait to pick your brains some time either. Would that be okay? I'm writing too...

welcome5 We are glad you're here! Hope you like it!

HG flowersmilie

Welcome Marine, we have a lot of real smart people here and we love to share I am glad you are here.

I would like to thank-you for your service it is men like you that keep us safe.

Oh and sometimes we get a little crazy!!! rofl

I started prepping 3 years ago and I laugh when I think about how I thought a little food under the guest bed would do I am much more educated now and I am very advanced at stocking up.

This site is great we all learn from each other.

Can't wait to read your story! welcome6

coffee2

Oh how kewl! Welcome Marine...we're so glad that you've joined us, and you just wait...the ladies will be bringing in the refreshments shortly...

We have a great group of people here in our little obscure corner on the net...we look forward to getting to know you better, and you - us.

We look forward to reading the story you wrote and hope that you'll be writing more in the future.

The only thing you need to remember about me is that *I* am the innocent one.

I usta have witnesses but they all disappeared.

*sigh*

What troubled times we live in today.

darlene

lol

Oh how nice! Hi Marine, welcome to MrsS. welcome6 I have been lucky enough to have read your work. And really enjoyed it. Looking forward to you input in the forum and learning lots. And we are always cooking up something around here cakeslice

Q

thankub.gif Shameless, just shameless...

Some guy shows up and *LOOK* what happens... all the gals rush in to say hi.

rollingeyes

Oh, by the way... there's some cinnamon rolls and coffee on the tea cart...

roflroflrofl

welcome3

Dang, all this food.

It's kinda nice cause I'm tired of cooking for myself.

Thanks for the welcome. (and I'll take all the female attention I can get.... hehe...)

So how many here from Idaho? Or am I the only one..... again?

I hate being a loner all the time....

guiltys41, are you on TB2K? You're avatar looks familiar, but not your handle. I have an idea who you might be if you are. I haven't been on TB2K for a long long time. If you read that one particular thread, then you know why....

Actually, I think there are a couple of gals here from Idaho...Trip is in MT, and we have a few girls in Washington state...so the way I see it, you're kinda surrounded.

*gasp*

Who knew?

lol

Welcome indeed!! Can't wait to read your work!

Now as for refreshments . . . I hope you like apples, because we went apple-picking on Monday and gots lots of themn (like 50 lbs., sigh). So, I've got baked apples, fried apples, apple crisp, applesauce muffins, apple brown betty and a few more in the works. Writing is hard work, so come on and have a snack (or two or 5). welcome6

Originally Posted By: Marine
I'm here by invite from the owner and from Tripwire.

No, I am not a woman. grin

Looks like you all got some cool smilies here: :cool1:

Anyway, I hear you are starting a story section and looking for writers. Tripwire asked if I could post mine here, be glad to.

Anything you all want to know about me, ask away. I'm sure at least a few of you recognize my handle. I ain't looked around yet to see if I know anyone, but howdy anyway to everyone.

I live way up in N. Idaho, north of Spirit Lake. I work construction. I'm a Marine, no longer active. I was a professional marksmanship instructor and a water combat instructor, rescue swimmer, and the rest of my duties were combat support and logistics. Basically getting bullets and bandaids to the front lines.

Been into survival and preparedness for quite a while. Don't get to practice as much as I wish, but that's life. Got to bills to pay and all that...

So I guess that's that. Look forward to checking out the site.

Howdy marine
Welcome to the back 40 of the net. You have entered the enchanted forest, watch out for the brownies tho!! they have a funny green look to em, but are really tasty, but they make you forget a lot, I think.. confused is there any pizza??

I never really venture up to this area, I kinda like live wayyyy down in the cave and like to stand on the edge and eat brownies then fly off rofl

These are some of the sweetest ladys in the world here... then there's "HER", may as well go get some [censored] green beans right now cause "SHE" gets on a tear and is hard to live with.. "she" has the magic wand and can like wave you outta existance, poof and your gone.( whispering..I think she know very well where Jimmy Hoffa sleeps!! noyes)

Anyway, welcome!!
Come on down to the cave, ya don't even gotta wipe yer feet or nothin...

Trip
Originally Posted By: Marine
guiltys41, are you on TB2K? You're avatar looks familiar, but not your handle. I have an idea who you might be if you are. I haven't been on TB2K for a long long time. If you read that one particular thread, then you know why....

Yep I am, just kinda lurk around there most days. I go by SheWoff there and a few other places around the net. Same avatar. I did read that thread and it's TB2K's great loss by you not being there. But so glad you have checked in here! Enjoy all the goodies the ladies spread around here!

Q

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif and WELCOMETOTHEGROUPCOFFEECUP.gif.

I've been through Idaho a few times, but never lived there.

Oh, did someone say time for breakfast??

COFFEE.gifTEAINGLASSCUP.jpgmilk2.jpgOrangeButterCoffeeCake.jpgFRUITPLATE.jpgBREAKFAST5.jpgBREAKFAST6.jpg and WAFFLES1.jpg

Help yourself.

Now, I need to get moving as I haven't eaten yet either. smile

Looking forward to reading your posts.

HAPPYTHURSDAY8.gif3864.gif

Archived