MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Your screen name?

ArmyOfFive4God

We live in the country and have dogs, chickens and horses. A "flock", so to speak. The job of a sheepdog is to guard the flock, and that's what I do.

By the way, Reb, your avatar just makes me want to say "AWWWW".

It's really cool!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "Gardening" part of my screen name was picked because I love gardening. The "Mouse" part is the nickname my Dad used to call me, not only because I was small (still short, just a bit wider now!) but also because he said when I was a baby and someone tickled me, I sounded like a mouse!

Thanks Sheepdog, that one came from my DD when she KNEW I had found out about something she'd done. I believe it was either an apology or a humbling....LOL Take care, Reb

My husband is Frank . . . we are newlyweds - only married 2 1/2 months even though we are in our early fifties! So I am very PROUD to be Frank's girl . . .

Thanks so much . . . it has been a whirlwind = but soooo good. We share all the most important interests and views. So, while I have always been a farm wife and canned and had a big garden, I have not until now had a partner that saw the importance of the signs of the times and would help me prepare for the "whatevers".

I've been Ambergris for years, probably because when I first got online I still made my own perfumed lotions, soaps, candles, etc. Ambergris is one of my favorite scents ever. My pen name was derived from it, so I go by Amber here and there and just about everywhere.

Hmm...Mish is short for Michele, which is my middle name and what my older brother (now deceased) preferred to call me. I always had issues with my first name 'cause my mother told me my older sister (whom I have not ever gotten along with) had picked it.

Bloom was originally for (and I can't believe I'm admitting this) Orlando Bloom 'cause I adopted my name during the Lord of the Rings movies timeframe. It's actually come to symbolize my own personal (spiritual, emotional, parental, ecumenical, grammatical, LOL) growth, and in lieu of the tattoo on my lower back which reads "Bloom", I just kept it in my screen name. (For the moment. I'm still not decided against the tattoo! HEE!)

So I'm mishbloom...and just call me Mish for short.

Franksgirl!! Congrats!

We gals in our early 50's aren't too old ya know, to start anew! Good going!

My turn! My turn! star

Fitz is the prefix to my last name. I am a momma. When my boys were little, thier friends gave me that name. To this day the friends of DS1 still call me that and their average ages are early 20's.

I've always liked being a momma!!! woohoo

mommafitz

I've used prayed2Bamom for a dozen years. After 13 years of infertility and then a young hysterectomy...all seemed hopeless! But the GOD!! wahoo! Don't you love it when he intervenes and changes the shouted NO to a whispered YES!

We began fostering and adopting and well, He answered my prayers in a BIG way! Prayed2BaMom is who I am and has defined my life.

Stephanie

Archived