MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Your screen name?

ArmyOfFive4God

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have always liked shooting and hitting exactly where I aimed. 30-06s is an old reliable caliber so just started using 06. Besides that I could not think of anything catchy-not the brightest bulb in the pack. wc

Back in 1997 when I got online I needed a name. At the time I had dogs running all over the place and I was a mom. I'm dogmom4 because there were 3 others who beat me to it...not really original either.

When DS was four years old he made me a card in pre-school. On the front it said, "To: Momo". Apparently he lost his place while writing my name and I loved it. He always called me Momo from that day on, and his Princesses & wife call me that too. Even DH calls me that most of the time. It is different enough that I know they mean me when they say it. I started using it online too.

We owned a plant nursery, (shrubs, hedges, ground cover, etc.) lois But the one thing we did raise plenty of, was a ground cover called (JASMINE). You see the stuff growing all over the place. We hated the mess , but sold thousands of 1-gal. buckets and thousands of trays to big companies to plant around their businesses. We use to tease my son that he would probably grow up and marry a girl named jasmine, b/c he hated to grow the stuff too. It was a headache trying to cut that stuff from each other to load on the trucks for sales. So that is how I got my screen name. The Jasminegirl. Very sickening stuff to handle ewww

I pick this name because of the phase "Not a Happy Camper" That Does not apply to me. I've never not been a Happy Camper while camping and for the most part I'm pretty content. Most of all my good times and memories have to do with camping trips...

The 45 is my age and I'm sticking to that for years to come. nail

I'm new here but I thought I'd chime in to say Hello and let you in on the reason I choose my name.

My real name is Anita and Pearl is my middle name. When I was a child I hated my middle name I thought it was old fashioned. I was named after my next-door-neighbor-Nana whom I adored but I didn't want her name! I was too immature to realize what an honor and blessing it was.

Eventually I grew up smile and became proud of it. When I visit the southern States I answer to Miss Pearl! Things have changed!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

welcome4 anitapreciouspearl. I have a 4 year old great-niece named Pearl. Pearl Clare actually. I wasn't sure about it when my niece told me what she'd chosen but I really like it now. Pearl, it's a nice name!

Twenty some years ago, when I was into Civil War Reenacting I portrayed a famous woman who nursed the soldiers. Mary Ann Bickerdyke. She called the soldiers her boys and they called her Mother. "Mother" Bickerdyke was very much like me in personality and her older pictures looked just like my own Grandmother. I had already been mother to all my kids and a number of foster children and it seemed a natural for me. It stuck.

I was called Mother by literally hundred (possibly thousands) of people before I even came to Mrs. S. My own kids call me Mom. shrug

bighug

That would be me, Judy. I wondered from your siggy if perhaps you might recognize the name.

By the way, I like it. I've been there, done that more times than I can even remember. smile

((( )))

My name isn't too imaginative, but there is a story behind it. I didn't want to have a name that I couldn't remember, and after all my name is Debbie. You can't use Debbie online as there are way to many Debbie's out there. So you need something with it. Well, I love Star Trek. When I first started to go online, Star Trek Voyager was on. One of the characters is Seven of nine. ( She is a borg you see and her name indicated that she was #7 of a group of 9). It got me to thinking. I come from a large family. I am the second oldest of 9 still living. So my name became Deb2of9. My family liked it so much that my brother-in-law who also comes from a family of 9 uses his name and 4of9 while my sister uses hers and 1of9.Naturally she is the oldest. one of my nephews even uses 3of4 as part of his name. See, one little tv show has spawned a family tradition. Most of them have gone on to other screen names for different purposes. I think my nephew still only uses the one name while my sister also hasn't changed. The others have so many names I can't keep up with them. That includes both of my daughters. I just don't see much sense to using a different name everywhere I go. So I always have and probably always will be Deb2of9

Well, g'mornin all. My screen name goes wwwaaayy back to my childhood. My Mom already two boys and thought I was going to be her little princess queen WOW, did I prove her wrong, I was the biggest tomboy, just keepin up with the big brothers..... She called me "a rebel" shortened to Reb because I rebelled against the system. My Dad taught me all that "boy stuff" right along with my bros. I can also sew a mean outfit in no time at all, and cook up a storm. But when it comes to cleaning, I'd rather be out on the tractor...... happy02 Y'all take care, Reb

Archived