MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

showdown at work today and tomorrow

cookiejar

Okay,

we're in our new building with all new rules and new equipment.

Today is bring all your gear in day and a going over of new rules, dress code and changes. I'm hoping it's a clean slate party not a this-is-what-you-do-wrong party. (One can hope for the best right?)

I have been hoping to be made an in-warehouse person as opposed to the field. But what will be will be.

But, I'm grateful to God for a job and things happen for a reason...right?

the real prayers I asking for is resolution to some hardcore office politics and game playing by two of the major players in the company. One of the guys is a real bully and a woman harrasser the other is a good guy but headstrong. What they do jockeying for power affects all of us little people. There's supposed to be a bring-your-training-plans-and-schedule meeting tomorrow with the head of the corporate company with these two.

I know what will be will be but is it okay to pray for a positive outcome?

Off to change for the little people meeting

May things go smoothly and the jerks get kicked in the bunda...

oops

(Did I say that??)

(I could say it's supposed to be "Bosnian, or Croatian, or Czech, or Serbian, or Slovak, or Slovene", but I meant it as Portuguese...) ashamed

Praying things get better on the job!

(remember the creeps will reap what they sow...one way or another)

Clean slate! yahoo Orientation!

Well, it went odd but well for the little people's meeting. Bullheaded but good guy ran the meeting and Bully purposely showed up an HOUR late into the orientation(so did some of his key people) to the new way things are done and the tour. I refused to get tense and worry about it. I'm going to be a happy cog.

and good guy/bullhead decided not to be goaded into arguing with the bully. Amazing!!!

I decided to just sit back and concentrate on what's new. There's much to learn and lots to hammer out even to our new uniforms and how we clock in.

Just for the summer it "appears" I will be warehouse folk (out of the heat? Works for me!) but that is tentative, and I refuse to worry about it. smile

The Big Boss showed up unannounced! So that ended orientation. Thank you so much for the prayers. I felt calmer and decided to enjoy the new building and happier office crew and orientation not a dressing down.

I am praying for resolution for tomorrow's meeting for the two power guys. That the Big Boss really sees what's going on.

Luckily, none of us field mice need to be in the building for any reason. grin Thank you thank you for your prayers of help.

Hopefully it will all smooth out tomorrow.

gratefully yours

cookie

So glad it went well! Hope your temp warehouse gig turns into something more permanent so you don't have to run around so much and can stay cool. I will be thinking positive that the office politics gets straightened out tomorrow so the stress level goes down for all bighug

Thank you so much...

would you think I was awful when I say sometimes I have trouble with the "Thy will be done" part? Specially the waiting-to-find-out part? crazy

Sometimes I want to stick my smiley_emoticons_my2cents.gif in sooo bad. You know, Voice my know-it-all opinion.

I may bleed to death from biting my tongue but I didn't say anything or even roll my eyes grin during yesterday's meeting.

Thank you so much for the prayers

Hopefully, it resolves itself out (without cookie's help laugh )

today with the Big Boss meeting

Originally Posted By: cookiejar
but I didn't say anything or even roll my eyes grin during yesterday's meeting.

No Rolling eyes eekDarleneSwoon Lannnnnnsakes girl (in my best ma kettle voice) did you have some of Trips browines before you went in there?
rofl

Glad to know it went well. Still praying for big boss's meeting today.

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

Glad things went so well. Now, how did the last meeting go??

Things have to work out the way they are suppose to, but, sometimes it is not the way we think they should.

HUGS10-1.jpgHAVEANICEDAYSUN.gif

Okay sin time: I wish I had been a fly on the wall for the meeting. Partial sin: I let the secretaries tell me the dirt they could hear-I didn't ask! grin

Okay, here's what I heard happened. Bully was supposed to produce the new training schedule for the year to coincide with the new place/uniforms etc. and guess what? He apparently showed up with no schedule with some line that it was *in process*.

Apparently Big Boss is displeased with both parties.

Your prayers worked in that the little people are back out of the equation and the two power guys have much more to worry about.

I think it's starting to resolve.

Thank you, I appreciated the prayers. I felt less pressure and tension in the building for me and the other little people when I went by today.

Archived