MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Dropping in from PA

chefddr

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dianne and I am a single mom of 2 boys here in Central PA. I am looking forward to making some friends and learning a lot more about being self-sufficient. I also want to teach my boys how to be kinder to our earth and more prepared in case of an emergency as well as being self-sufficient.

wave Welcome chefddr, always good to have new friends. Unless you have been lurking a looooong time, you have got a lot of reading to do. grin Post when you can and ask questions, we love questions no matter how trivial they may sound or how many times they have been asked.

bighug

wormie

John

Hi Dianne,

You will learn a lot here! The people are wonderful too!

Welcome!

welcome5

welcome Dianne pull up a chair and get comfy with your favorite drink as you are going to be here awhile reading and learning from everyone as we learn from you as well

• 3 weeks later...

Dang, I've never been this late to welcome someone! I almost missed you!

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I see you're already enjoying it!

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out!

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet.

--Sharon

Archived