MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday mommato3boys!

dogmom4

Thank guys so far it has been a wonderful day. Several months ago a lady I work with told me she had an upright freezer she was getting rid of if I wanted it but she had to empty it first. Well the first of November she told it was empty and waiting on me. Between hubby working weekends, and it raining almost every weekend since then we finally got it home today. It is now defrosted and plugged up and humming away and best of all it was FREE!! banana

Hubby is cooking dinner for just me and him tonight. DS is gone so hubby and I have the house to ourselves all night whistlinghappy02 You know I didn't think I would like this empty nest thing but it is growing on me ashamed

I suggest Hugging your babies.... or maybe hang gliding? White water rafting? Hot air ballooning? laugh

Are you a writer? My MIL is publishing her first book at nearly 80. You've got time!

Are you an artist? I painted a cookie today--you should give that a try before you die.

Are you and activist? Hug a 'bum'--you'll make your day as well as his.

Originally Posted By: ol'momma
I suggest Hugging your babies.... or maybe hang gliding? White water rafting? Hot air ballooning? laugh
Are you a writer? My MIL is publishing her first book at nearly 80. You've got time!
Are you an artist? I painted a cookie today--you should give that a try before you die.
Are you and activist? Hug a 'bum'--you'll make your day as well as his.

Hug babies...2 military didn't see them today (won't until Christmas did get calls from both of them today) other one was hugged today
Hot Air ballon...now there is an idea
White Water Rafting ... love it done the Ocoee River in Tn several times
Hand gliding...maybe one day when I get brave enough
Writer? I write poetry not published yet
Paint cookie...rather decorate birthday and wedding cakes cakes (however basketweaving design is a killer on the hands)
Hug a bum? Done that did street ministry in New Orleans when we lived there. You haven't lived until you have held a crack baby.
Activist? Not a strong enough one...

Ol'momma what I really would like to do is start a organic farm and hire guys/gals that are former military that have been court martial and have no where to go and can't see a future for themselves. I would call it Freedom Farms

Archived