MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HEY IT'S ME UNIKEMOM

Unike1

:wub: Hey it's me unikemom, it has been a long while...I have missed everyone. The last time I was on the modem on my computer blew up.. haven't had the time or finances to replace it... A lot has been going on with the boys but will get into that later... I am at the local library using their computers, so have limited time....

Buttercup, I may get with you soon to discuss homeschooling.. I am desperately considering it...

MISSED YOU ALL AND AM SO GLAD TO BE BACK,, feel like I have been reconnected to the world...

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

WELCOMEBACK1-1.jpg You have been missed.

I"m so sorry I haven't written to you, please forgive me.

I do hope you will be able to come on line often and let us know how you are and everything.

We did our Spring Fling Secret Pal Exchange last month and are now signing up for the White Elephant Exchange, in the Homemade Memories Forum. :)

You have a lot of reading and catching up to do, that is for sure. :)

Glad you are here now and am so sorry about your computer.

SNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpgHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

:woohoo: WELCOME HOME!!!!

You'll have to bring us all up to date... it's just been too long!

:bighug2:

Missed ya!!!!

Welcome back! It was about 2 weeks ago, I was wondering how you were doing after all that had been going on in your life. Dont be a stranger now!

:bighug2:

Sue

Hiya Unikemom, welcome back!! I just came back myself and was going through withdrawals not being to sign in and talk with all the great family members here.. Catch us up and take care, Reb

:wub: Hey it's me unikemom, it has been a long while...I have missed everyone. The last time I was on the modem on my computer blew up.. haven't had the time or finances to replace it... A lot has been going on with the boys but will get into that later... I am at the local library using their computers, so have limited time....

Buttercup, I may get with you soon to discuss homeschooling.. I am desperately considering it...

MISSED YOU ALL AND AM SO GLAD TO BE BACK,, feel like I have been reconnected to the world...

Awww it's our Unike!!!! We have missed you so much! You can contact me anytime. :wub:

Archived