MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm becoming a grandma today!!

Homemaker

Aw Homemaker, here fingers are crossed for a speedy and easy delivery. Please let us know how it went.

All the best.

My daughter is scheduled for induced labor today. She is 6 days past her due date.

She is sick of being pregnant and wants that baby out of her belly and into her arms!

We are so excited!! :cheer:

Is she dilated or effaced? I had the gel with Big Miss. 2 hour and 22 min labor! Hope your daughter's labor goes as well. :)

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for all of the prayers for my daughter and her baby. Sorry I didn't give you an update sooner, but it's been a busy week.

Ember arrived safely Thur. morning and she and Mom are doing well.

I'm going over today to help them keep her awake so she will sleep more at night. They live in an apartment and are concerned about the neighbors. If she keeps crying at night, my daughter will come to stay with us for a few days so she can let her cry without annoying anyone. <_<

Needless to say, I'm going to be very busy and won't be able to check in with you all, especially since I've started the garden and have lots to do out there.

Take care,

Debbie

Aw congratulations on your new grand daughter. I am so happy for your family and glad both mother and child are doing fine. Enjoy!

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

Congratulations on the new ITSAGIRL3.gif .

Oh, I remember those nights of crying too. Hope she starts sleeping better, but, it may take a while. :)

SNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpgHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Archived