MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good morning

CityChick

I've been lurking for some time now. Thought I'd come out of hiding! :P

I'm Debbie (you don't really need to know how old I am do you?) Married to a wonderful man for almost 13 years now. We have 2 daughters 12 & almost 9. Living in the city for now. Trying to turn every inch of our yard into food producing space. (I'm working on the front yard this year!) Hubby is a carpenter and I keep him busy with projects! Love my raised beds!

Hope to get to know you all better and learn more!

(Sheesh - is that right? My join date is 4/28/08?????) :ashamed0002:

Well WELCOME Citychick :bouquet: I don't get to post as much as I'd like to but you have come to the right place. The wonderful people here welcomed me a while ago and I have enjoyed it so much. This is a wellspring of information and there's no such thing as a dumb question. It's like a second family. Take care, Reb

Wecome to Mrs S. Being a former lurker myself it is much more fun being a participant. Can't wait to see what you have to offer. I am looking at doing the raised bed things. Maybe you could post pictures and describe what you did. My soil here is the pits.

Look forward to seeing your posts. :D

I'm Debbie (you don't really need to know how old I am do you?)

Yep, how old you are, waist in inches and centimeters, shoesize, haircolour (original one) and PINcode :P

And of course, the all important question, cake or pie?

Welcome Debbie.

I'm Debbie (you don't really need to know how old I am do you?)

Yep, how old you are, waist in inches and centimeters, shoesize, haircolour (original one) and PINcode :P

And of course, the all important question, cake or pie?

Welcome Debbie.

Make that CHEESEcake or brownies... :happy0203:

**Doing the math... well, she didn't marry at 10... plus 13... :whistling: **

No, just kidding. Of course it doesn't matter. Just jump in and be another friend. ;)

WELCOME!!!!!

:bighug2:

• 2 weeks later...
What if we don't remember the original color?!?!?!
:lol:

Turtle Cheesecake please!

Perhaps once the snow melts <_< I can get some pics of my front raised beds. I'm changing my flower garden into a veggie garden in the front yard.

• 5 months later...

I can't believe it's been this long since I visited. I guess I've been "scared" back here. Watched the movie The Road with hubby this weekend and it has us really re-thinking our preps. I let everything slide and was all comfy here in my own world. I need to get serious and start putting more food up. Along with other precautions we need to take in the city.

Welcome back!

Just take one thing at a time and one day at a time. You are further along than you probably realize because you are aware of the potential situations that can arise and you probably have more stored/prepped than most around you and in the city.

Check out the site for great information and ideas and don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have.

Archived