MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday Snowmom

Jori

GoodAfternoonpuppy.jpg

THANKYOUTREEANDHOME.jpg all for the Birthday Wishes. I had a GREAT DAY!!

Oh, I have so much to tell you all. :)

Gary and I went to church, then our daughter and one of our sons and his wife and family, from Fargo, met us at West Forty for lunch. After getting home, our other son and his wife, from TX., walked in. They came up just to be with us on my birthday. :) They had planned to leave on Monday, but, they just left today, as we talked them into staying again last night. They will stay in Mpls until they leave on the flight on Thursday. This gives them a day to themselves. They plan to visit the Mall of America and the IDS building and I 'm sure they will not have much time left for anything else. :)

We made some home made ice cream and no, we didn't have any cake. :) That was just fine. I had so many cookies left that if anyone wanted someting to go with the ice cream there they were. :)

We went out again for dinner, so I had been spoiled good Sunday. :)

I was the only one who didn't know about our son and wife going to be here. It had been in the plans since Wednesday. I was suspicious though and just knew something was going on. Sure enough the kids from Fargo came, so I figured that was the 'surprise'. :) The surprise was that they were all coming. I wasn't suppose to know about either of the boys coming. :) I just had a feeling though. There had been some talking between Old Pine and our DD and I knew something was up. :) So yes, I had a GREAT Birthday.

The son from TX., had been on an oil rig that had been brought back to The Netherlands Atilles from South Africa, so he was not home. TX,. for Christmas, he got back about the 30th. They then celebrated Christmas with him. He has to be on another rig next Tuesday, I think they said. He just gets a couple weeks at home and then has to go back for 3 weeks again.

Again, thank you all so very much for the Birthday Wishes. :)

HUGS4-1.gifhaveanicedaydogandflowers.gif

Archived