MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Being a Grandma :)

Necie

My DS2 and DIL2B had my first grandchild on March 8. A beautiful little girl named Shealynn Nicole. I'm in LOOOOOVE. :wub:

I hear so many people say: 'I can't wait til they can do this...or that...or they grow out of *whatever*. Not me. Loving every minute of being 'Grandma' and and cherishing and enjoying every moment.

Here is a pic of Shea's mama introducing her to the baby goats. I'm on Cloud 9. :cloud9:

post-977-082012600 1307937823_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Necie, We have dozens of grands and great grands and I have always said,,,,,if I knew how wonderful they were going to be,,,,,,,I'd have had them FIRST! :happy0203:

:bighug2:

Oooooh, the baby goats WERE nibbling on her. She loved it!! :24: She was squeeling and grabbing for them and her mom and I were laughing our butts off! Don't think we have to worry about any fear of animals...she belongs to a large family of animal lovers. ;)

Her name: DIL2B has always liked the name Shea. My DS2's middle name is Lynn (as is mine), and DIL2B's middle name is Nicole. Family tradition to use family names for middle names. DS1 has the same middle name as his dad and his grandpa. DS2, my grandpa and I have the same middle name. DD has my mom's first name for a middle name.

I LOVE the combo my sister came up with for her daughter. Sis's middle name is Kay. Our dad's middle name is Lee and our mom's middle name is Jo. So she named her Kaylee Jo.:bow:

GOODMORNING4DOGS.gif

What a pretty little girl. Such a pretty name to go with the little girl. :) Congratulations. :) Do enjoy every minute as they also grow up so very fast. :)

I love to see pictures of the grands and great-grands.

As soon as I can do it, I will add a few of my own.

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

(((Necie))) what a beautiful grandbaby!!! We are expecting grandbaby #6 in Dec. We are so excited!!

What a cutie pie! You are blessed! I'm looking forward to someday having a turn at having grandbabies.

Archived