MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MrsSurvival's 2012 Fall Gathering

oh my this sounds like a wonderful opportunity! Unfortunately with DH being so ill, I will probably have to wait until next year! In the meantime, I haveto spend more time on here!!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll talk to dh again but I think it is more leaving him with all responsibilities for Bils ranch and our house and animals too. The ranch can be physically and time consuming both without the dogs and home stuff. I will definitely let you all know soon as long as we aren't blown away tomorrow.

Ok, I have 28 people (+/-) coming so far:

Darlene , Madison and Jason

Stephanie 2 boys and 3 girls

Mt Rider

CGA and daughter

Ma and Pa Steele and dad

Andrea

Momo and hubby (no pressure Momo lolol)

wormguy

Gunplumber

MomM and hubby

Lisa in GA and 2 kids

MacKinnon and mom

Lovinit and hubby

Am I missing anyone?

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I have soooooooooooo much to do before the gathering lol. The fun part will be to pull out alllllllllllllllll the massive pots and pans that I don't get to cook in often anymore lol. Gunplumber suggested that we do a pig roast...what do y'all think about that?

I'm excited and wish everyone could come!

I think a pig roast would be super!! :feedme:

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhhhhhhh... can I come?

I know I've been off more than on the last few years, but I promise to behave now.

I won't be able to stay the whole time since I have to provide a caretaker for my medically fragile dd, but I'm in GA so I can drive back and forth some.

Looks like there won't be a wedding that weekend, but money's too tight still, anyway.

And GOOD GRIEF, if you guys met me, you'd never talk to me again... :cheeky-smiley-067:

:whistling:

:Blushing:

hidingsmile.gif

Looks like there won't be a wedding that weekend, but money's too tight still, anyway.

And GOOD GRIEF, if you guys met me, you'd never talk to me again... :cheeky-smiley-067:

hidingsmile.gif

Just tell them your name is Jeepers. :24:

Oh wait a minute, I didn't think that one through. :banghead:

Now there you go Mt. Rider, spoiling my plans. I have not made one mention about the night manuvers this time. I just knew that I could talk Melissa into at least a two mile hike since she would be standing near me and if I happened to just wander off a little ways she would follow. No one else seems to want to do any manuvers and I just knew I would have at least one person to keep me company this time! Hey Melissa, if ya wanna go on manuvers remember to pack your camo. :008Laughing:

:wormie2:

John

hidingsmile.gif

Just tell them your name is Jeepers. :24:

Oh wait a minute, I didn't think that one through. :banghead:

:24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24:

Hi, my name is Jeepers, and I'm a Mrs Survival-aholic... :cheeky-smiley-067:

EDITED - I goofed. I'm getting mixed up. I still have time. :Blushing:

BTW Darlene, I may not be able to come. Because I can't come unless I bring my new husband! I have been seeing a great guy from my church and after a lot of praying decided God sent him here. Just got married Friday, so the new hasn't worn off yet.

:darlenedance:

Lisa in GA

Wassamatter??? Are you afraid we'd make you look *goofy* or somethin'???? :cheeky-smiley-067:

:008Laughing:

(OK, OK, I know I'm not gonna be there, but still.... :happy0203: )

Wow!!! And congratulations! May God bless your marriage abundantly!

BTW Darlene, I may not be able to come. Because I can't come unless I bring my new husband! I have been seeing a great guy from my church and after a lot of praying decided God sent him here. Just got married Friday, so the new hasn't worn off yet.

:darlenedance:

Lisa in GA

:band2: Congratulations Lisa! :cheer: Don't be concerned about taking hubby. You have nearly a month to convince him we're not crazy. :happy0203:

Private note to Wormie :wormie2: (text hidden from all other eyes)

In addition to night maneuvers, you're now in charge of the shivaree!!! Sure hope groom goes willingly to give his bride customary wheelbarrow ride. If not, you know what to do. If I recall correctly Darlene's pond is located just west of the house. :whistling: Hoping to arrive Thurs and available to help with pot banging/noise making. P.S. Best keep this a secret for now, don't want to skeer newlyweds off.

Not to worry Granny, I have been thinking along the same lines as you. I have been in touch with some of the other guys coming and we have everything planned out. :ph34r: Mum is the word, we don't want him too skerred.

:wormie2: John

Yep, sounds good . Wish I could come but up to extra bills and high food costs and I still need those boots. .... maybe next year if it all holds together....... you all have fun and I expect you all to hold night maneuvers, play jokes on each other and do a shivaree for Lisa and her nice God sent man! LOL.

What are the dates of the Gathering, btw?