MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Cat

In alot of ways it was not a good Christmas. My baby sister is still in a coma on life support. DS was still a snot (he is supposed to be a grown up) The weather was awful..tornadoes around and torrential rain. I left DS's early and it's good that I did because the state highway I had to use to get home washed out shortly after I got through coming home.

However, the most important thing is that I have a wonderful hubby and somehow he is still with me after all his health crises.

Blessings to all!

Ya'll are so sweet!

I forgot to mention that we lost power last night for several hours. Since DH and I both use Cpap we were awakened in the middle of the night. The ground was so saturated with over 10 inches of rain that a huge tree fell on a power line and took out power to several hundred homes. You can bet we will both be crashing early tonight..unless the storms pop up again. As long as we don't get tornadoes, I can handle it. They had a very large tornado last night about 50 miles away. Thank God no one was killed or seriously injured.