MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

gran

zzelle

my granny is 86yrs. old and she is not doing very well. she has cancer again. they do not think she will make it very much longer. i have put her in Gods hands, but i still do not want to see her go. i want her to see my kids grow up. i am sorry i am sounding selfish. but i love her so much. please pray for Gods will and pray for me to accept what ever his will is thank you

Dear Father, I pray that you give zzelle peace and comfort in knowing that her dear Gran is safe in the arms of Your Son, Our Savior, Jesus Christ, now and forever and always.

In the name of Jesus

for your child I pray this,

Amen

(((((((zzelle)))))))

((((zzelle))))

I know how you're feeling. My special grandma passed about 2 years ago, and I still at times cry from missing her.

I have so many things I need to talk to her about, so many questions, so many things I still want to say. I wanna share this with her, that with her, on and on and on.

I'm getting choked up just writing this cause I miss her so much but the one thing she gave me that NObody can ever take away are a slew of beautiful memories that I hold close to my heart and cherish.

I'm grateful she doesn't hurt anymore, I'm grateful she isn't lonely, and I'm most grateful that she is now with Jesus. It's worth the pain in my heart from missing her, just knowing she's with the Lord.

May His peace that passes all understanding flood your heart and remind you that the same peace fills your grandma's heart...that's the most important bond you two will ever share.

I'm sorry. It's so hard to watch people we love go through hard times.

I lost my Dad almost 9 years ago, and I still miss him. He is not forgotten though, as his memory finds it's way into our conversations almost daily. I know he is in a better place though, and is out of pain.

thank you guys so much. i lost my dad five years ago nov. 30th and other relatives and i just don't think i have it in me with everything else that is going on right now in my families lives. but i try to put it in the Lords hands and keep it there, but it is hard. so thanks again for listening and the prayers.

she is out of the hospital but she has lung cancer and they think it as spread else where. so she is in the Lords hands now. so please please pray. thank you. for listening i app. it

Hang in there, zzelle.

It is hard to say goodbye to someone we love, but sometimes that opportunity isn't given. Enjoy the time you have with your gran, remember the good times and good memories. It is nearly 5 years since we lost my FIL to the most painful sort of lung cancer. But in God's grace, he had very little pain and just slipped away. Sometimes we need to look for the miracles in different places than what we expect.

(((zzelle)))

Sue

gran went to dr. today she has a tumer on her lungs and may be miligament. goes friday for x-ray to find out if it is so please pray. and if it it she has to have a biopsey to find out what type of cancer. and she goes back to the dr. in two weeks. so please pray.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived