MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi, from Maine

Joni

Hi, my name is Joni.I live in a rural area in Northern Maine.On 20 acres. I love to Garden ,fish,Hunt,target shoot ,any thing to do with the outdoors.I have 2 married sons and 3 grandchildren.I believe in being prepared for whatever.....

Thank you for the invitation.I just know I'am going to enjoy my time here. So much to read and still learn. thanks

welcome sounds like you are prepared and haveing 20 acres sounds wonderful. i love to garden,fish,targetshoot,and hunt and going camping walking with hubby and our three kids and dog.

HI Joni, Welcome!!! Pull up the keyboard and sit a spell. Let me be the first to give a... bighug

I'm sure you will enjoy the family here. Just watch out for the food fights grin

John

Hi Joni and welcome to Mrs. S.

Two summer ago DH and I visited Maine for our first time. I grew up in CA and so did a girlfriend but she moved back to Maine after getting married. I hadn't seen or heard from her in anyway in almost 40 years.

For years I said I was going to go to Auburn one day and say Hi, here I am and that's exactly what I did. It was amazing how we talked like there hadn't been a 40 year span.

Whoops, I got carried away there but Maine is a beautiful state and Mrs. S. is a great place to be a part of.

Welcome!!!

Now Joni, I don't know what Wormguy is talking about. Food fights? This verrrry respectable group of ladies would like to make you feel right at home. grin

.........MtRider edges over to Wormguy while speaking....gooey peice of B-day cake from the other thread behind her back....

....closer.....

................closer..........

....................................... SPLATTTTT!

GOTCHA!

tGoodMorningpuppy.jpg and 18.gif to Mrs. S.

I have never been to Maine, but would love to visit the state sometime. We live in Minnesota and I think it is a bit like Maine. haveniceday

Archived