MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A Little Unpleasant Reminder

Momo

Thanks Momo... the accountant said they'd have ours done Thursday, or Friday, or maybe Monday. rollingeyes

I hope we don't owe! sofa I don't like having to come up with money fast! One year we owed $5500! eek I don't think it'll be that bad this year. We make large quarterly payments.

Ours were done in Feb. too and it is all spent now. frown There was a couple other things I wanted, but didn't get, but maybe next year. smile

MM, there have been years Old Pine needed an extra week. smile

Ours were done in February, too. But I'm spending the last of the refund tomorrow morning on an old self-contained RV. woohoo.gif

I *think* ours is done..... DH is a tax preparer. So I can [azz] U ME that ours is done, right? bounce

I do know the man is getting NO sleep these days with 2 and a half jobs during tax season. He and I will be EverSoGlad that it's over. sleep

Wow, Dogmom -- that will break you, huh? jawdrop

MtRider :moneyflyaway:

i am still trying to figure out what number in what box!! this is the first time i have ever done my taxes before, and i am doing them for 2! the only time i did it myself is when i was on welfare, and all you do is put in 3 numbers, and they fill in the rest. i have to apply for medical again too, because our income changed. yarrrrr.....i have a headache just thinking about it!! (actually, i think the headache is from being sick, but i am sure that is not going to get any better by doing taxes! lol)

cough

coffee2

Oh, gosh, I'd never laugh that someone was sick.... frown

Sorry you're not feeling well, Pixie frownsorry

I still haven't done ours. Since DH retired we haven't had enough income to file. We still don't have to pay any income taxes. This year he worked a small contract job so I owe a bit more on his FICA and Medicare withholding. Probably about a hundred dollars or so.

time is running out folks!

I love the fact that the Post Office around here stay open until midnight so the ones that wait until the last minute can get it stamped April 15? And the one in Rochester has a drive up that they take it and stamp it right there ? Lori says they have people that will call the Library about 4:30 (close at 5 pm) looking for forms? shrug

Archived