MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Newbie here

okiecountrygirl

Okiecountrygril----Welcome to Mrs.S. I know you will enjoy all there is to learn on this site. And we have a whole lot of fun--as I am sure you can tell. We are all here to learn so jump right in and always ask questions---that way I can ask you too!!!

Thanks everyone. Just a little info about me. I'm single again after 24 years of marriage, I'm a prepper for sure! I've seen lean times and had lots of good times. I'm waiting on closing on my house in the suburbs and have already started building a metal home. I've learned alot from this site already, I feel like I already know some of you!! You do have a great time and hope to join in often. I love to can, garden, fish, nature-the whole 9 yards.

Thanks everyone. Buttercup-I am moving from the suburbs to 27 acres that I own about 25 miles from town. Yeah!!! My whole family (including my 2 1/2 yr. old granddaughter) lives within 1-3 miles from where I am building. My house will be metal frame, with metal siding. At some point I will have it rocked but right now it will be metal. The main thing is I want NO mortgage, lol. The best thing about my house is I have a very large pantry. Looks like I might need it, if you know what I mean! They are pouring the floor tomorrow. If I am smart enough to figure it out, I will try to put some pics on as I go along.

Archived