MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A Birthday For......

Grubby

Thanks everyone.. Well I didn't have a birthday cake.. Hubby and I spent the day at the hospital with my father in law.. Actaully we went there the night before and slept on some wonderfully uncomfortable chairs in the waiting room.. I did have the dew though Grubby.. As well as a crossiant sandwich with ham, turkey, roast beef, tomato, bacon and swiss cheese.. Wow who knew hospital food was better than some resturaunts I have been to?

Ya'll take care! And thanks again!

OH my goodness you will never believe.. I forgot that yesterday was my TWIN brothers birthday.. Am I so vain that it's all about me? I remembered before the day was over though.. I really remembered the night before but the whole week I knew my birthday was coming and not once did I think about him.

I am SO bad at being late for birthdays (even my onw LOL). I'm really sorry that you didn't have a great Bday but it's only one year. Next year will be lots better.

hbty a bit late Buttercup. bouquet

bighug

I finally got that birthday cake.. Lil Chicka finally came home on Tuesday.. She and my friends children shooed me and their mother upstairs and they baked me 2 cakes one vanilla and one chocolate.. It was so sweet.. Sometimes kids can be so very wonderful..

Archived