MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

We have a house!

SueC

Ok it has been frustrating looking for a rental house that was more than half decent, but today we got told we have a house. bananastar they are taking it off the market and giving us a 12 month lease. Hopefully that will flow through to a little more time than that. Still not sure when we it is available - they are talking January and I have requested as early as possible. The house is 4 bedroom and very nice. We will be able to make it a home. dancing

AW Sue! That is wonderful news! Before we moved here, we spent a LONG time looking for a rental. The n'hood kids were horrible, their single parents not much better (I've been a single Mom, so I'm NOT knocking that!). One was a ho, the dad up the road was a drunk, dogs roamed loose & one of them knocked over one of my kids, being barked at in my own driveway, had some of our property destroyed, yada yada. Sometimes it's hard to find what you need and what is safe. God bless you in your move!! bighug

CONGRATULATIONS42.gif, Sue, I'm so happy for you. Sometimes it takes a long time to find the right home, but once you find one, it makes up for the time. smile

I'm so happy that you will have a new home. smile

HUGS2-1.jpgHAVEAGREATDAYFLOWERS.gifHAPPYTHURSDAY3.gif

Congrats Sue! Its wonderful the way God works. The place is lovely and 4 bedrooms is nothing to sneeze at lol.

If you lived in America I probably would say that any number of the houses for sale would probably let you rent them with the way the housing market is.

Jewlz, there were plenty for sale and rent, but they only wanted to give 3 month leases frown and most of them were small and the larger ones were dumps ...

This house I can make into a home smile

Congradulations Sue. I am glad you found the right home for you. I know it is hard. I am still looking, but am sure I will find the right one with God's help. So I know how important this is for you.

Archived