MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello from the Deep South

Louis1

Another man Oh! My goodness, that Darlene can just go out and get them can't she!!!

All kidding aside, welcome to our little home away from home, hope you like it here as much as I do. We do have a lot of information. Oh! and we have a lot of fun. welcome6rocks

(((((Louis))))) I'm so glad you're here! The ladies are just going to love you...just don't take westbrook too much to heart...she is our *special unique one*...lolol

I've always loved reading your posts and can't wait for the other ladies to benefit from your perspective.

God is good.

Welcome Louis1, We need more men around here to guard the chocolate from Westie and a few others. grin

Jump in and post, and be warned if you don't canning anything yet you will...

bighug

wormie

John

Mississippi!!! Alright!! I have lotsa memories tangled in those piney woods! Some of my best ones include years of bowhunting in the DeSoto National Forest...that is, before the military decided to expand their base, at the expense of the National Forest land near our deer camp. The roar of machines razing the forest could be heard for miles... mad

Welcome to Mrs. S! I think you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! apple.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" survivalist sites on the Internet. dance013.gif Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

Originally Posted By: westbrook
*pushes Darlene out of the way*

Hand over the chocolate!!!! what is in your pockets? got money? I can go buy my own chocolate.

Darlene I think you are going to have to put a disclaimer on the membership sign up page about Westie. You've got to start warning these poor souls in advanced. neener

Now Westie leave poor Louis alone- get out of his pockets. Here go have a chocolate santa.

41MZX2NZSEL._AA280_.jpg

Originally Posted By: westbrook
eyes the chocolate santa... is he hallow?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Hollow?

Oh, westie, you really are just too cute...hallow, hollow, what does it matter, you are just 'you' and I adore you!

lol

Archived