MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Finally!

Josephine

Holy Hannah, I made it in! I've been reading this forum for a few months, but every time I would try and sign up (about 2x a week), I would never get the confirmation email. I haunted my spam folder just in case! I even emailed the "Contact us" address but never heard back on that.

I was resigned to merely read and not be cable to contribute, but the stubborn streak in me tried to join again today. Then it told me my Username was already in use! I pouted for about 1 second, when I thought "Maybe the registration went through anyway..."

So I typed in my name and password on the Login In screen, and nothing happened except for the little "connecting to www.mrssurvival.com". No news is good news, so I waited, and waited... then I was in! whew!

I'm off to read the boards and start posting!

Did you howl? Owoooooooooo

LOL...welcome Josephine. balloons

As you know from reading here, we are definitely overloading this site. We're like the old woman who lived in a shoe with too many children. LOL It's causing all sorts of weird and unintended things to happen. Even mods are denied access sometimes. MountainMommy [our tech person] is running around with this to squash out all the bugs but... fly it's hopeless.

Sooooon, we will move to a brand new board with enough room for all of us. star So maybe that was the reason for your difficult time. shrug But I'm glad to did persevere.

MtRider [ who was initially such a techo-idiot that I could hardly figure out HOW to register. Come to think of it, I STILL don't know much tech stuff and I am NOT touching any buttons 'round here...nope, it's not me! sofa ]

I'm so sorry for the trouble you've had registering. We're in the process of moving to a new message board, and one of the reasons is because of what you experienced.

We're so glad you persisted and are now part of our home here on the net.

Welcome.

Archived