MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

~~Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving Give Away~~

PoGo

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Pogo, I got mine today! My husband's comment - "Neato!"

About the dropped recipies from the BBB, they're always looking for new and improved recipies. Doesn't mean the old ones are 'bad', just double-check them for safety.

POGO!!!! Thank you so much! I got my book today and I am already using it!!!

HUGS!

Turtlemama holding up a sign reading:

POGO KICKS BOOTIE!!!!!!

:D

Thank you so much, sweetie. I simply cannot wait to get a few minutes of free time so that I can sit down with my shiny, new, first-EVER Ball canning book and figure out what I'm going to make first!!!! I'm very grateful to you, Pogo!!

Three cheers for Pogo!!! Hip hip, hooray! :cheer:

I fell asleep last night reading mine! :D

I really like the trouble shooting section in the back. It's a wonderful reference tool! And I enjoyed reading the History of the book. The first publication in 1809!! (Hence the 100th Anniversary Edition)

Thanks again Pogo!! :hug3:

I fell asleep last night reading mine! :D

I really like the trouble shooting section in the back. It's a wonderful reference tool! And I enjoyed reading the History of the book. The first publication in 1809!! (Hence the 100th Anniversary Edition)

Thanks again Pogo!! :hug3:

Math, you homeschooling Mom, teehee

Ao5, who can't type worth a darn :D

Please add my slip to the hat!!! :cele:

I'm so sorry, homemaker101, this book giveaway has already finished. There are, however, a great many knowledgeable members here that are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about canning.

If you like surfing the net, another great canning/preserving resource can also be found here, http://www.uga.edu/nchfp/

Dear Sweet PoGo,

I got mine today !!! Wooo hooo ! I have to keep taking my other copy in and out of my bags to take with me. My goal is to have a bag ready to go when I teach classes. Will make my life easier. So, thanks to you, this will really help me be organized and more ready to go. It will have lots of good use.

May you receive many, many blessings for your kind generosity !!!!

Big hugs, too !

Truly,

Violet

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pogo - THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE LOVELY BOOK :cele: I goobled it up and there are just some lovely recipes, and pointers that I so appreciate having on hand. One of my daughter in laws' and I are planning to put down some of those recipes. This book will also be a wonderful help and inspiration to get her started on the road to canning for her little family. Your goodness and generosity is just a blessing already bearing much fruit.

Blessings :hug3:

P.S. I received my book late last week...thanks again

Archived