MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Have you ever done a search on your username?

ScrubbieLady

I got a shock. I went to Yahoo and did a search on my username here at Mrs. Survival. I was very surprised to find some of my posts pop up. I am assuming (hoping) that posts in the private forums won't be popping up during a search.

Hey cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are you?

Question just right for you to answer.

I too have done the search on Amishway Homesteaders and LOTS of things come up besides this forum on us.

Some good and some we wish was not so public as we like to 'lay low'. BUT not much you can do for most of it.

The cool part about that : We might be out somewhere and someone will be talking to us about homesteading or the laundry soap recipe and we tell them we have a website if they want to go there and check things out. We have Buss. cards with the web address on it but sometimes we don't have them with us. Now it is a long address if you don't compute every day so we just tell them to " Google us!"

Now for us - THAT is just way to cool!

:AmishMichaelstraw:

THAT'S SCARY! There were approx. 10,300 that came up on me. The first 6 pages were almost all me. The next 4-5 had a few things about me, but the futher I went the more Chinese or something there was. I quit on about page 10.

ok, this is the story of arby...........lol,hahaha...... Not really but its as good as any other reason. I got it off the internet from a search since YOU brought up the subject..... :cheeky-smiley-067:

Arby's was founded by Arnold J. Picadillby, who hated his name and after over 63 name changes decided on taking the first and last two letters of his name to make the simple name of Arby. Since the judge who changed his name was a fraud that was really a Scandinavian street dancer, he settled on changing his restaurant's name from A.P. - - - - buddy's to Arby's. After being forced to close down B---er King, Ronald McDonald purchased Arby's in exchange for an ______ from Bob Barr. Arby's is Ronalds newest plot to destroy Burger King. The roast beef he serves comes from the mad cows he uses to make Happy meals for McDonalds. Unfortunately this idea that he has pulled out of his ___ will most likely be short lived.

Contents { which I edited for politeness}

[hide]

1 Early Days

2 The Evil 90's

3 Working at Arby's

4 Modern Times

5 ...Arby's Sauce

6 The annual Arby's showdown

7 Controversy of the Arby's showdown

edit Early Days

When Picadillby started his restaurant in 1624, they specalized in exotic meals, such as roast beef curtains, made with termite fecal matter, but as the 1700's ( 1900s?) came around, the demand for the literal _____ plummeted.

So Arby' decided to change their direction into raw pork skin sandwiches. After health concerns, they decided to lightly roast the skins in melted plastic and, in Southern California locations, gold alloy.

edit The Evil 90's

A drastic change of power happened during the 90's at Arbys. Bloated by it's success with the Market Fresh© line, Arby's became power hungry, and attempted to flush out the strong Jedi presence that protected the secret recipe for Arby's Sauce. Many Bothans died, of course, but the recipe was safe thanks to the galant work of Jedi Master Bon Puda Kyle Kloetzly and his band of Rebels. The evil Filipino empire did not succeed in turning the restaurant into a "rice shack" and the secret was safe for years to come.

The epic clash of Jedi Master Bon Puda Kyle Kloetzly and evil Filipino Darth James.

edit Working at Arby's

If one wishes to seek employment at Arby's, you must meet these 6 special requirements:

1. You must be part Eskimo

2. Lack of self-respect and no regard for food safety

3. A love so deep for roast beef, you would take a bullet if said roast beef was ever under assault.

4. No soul to speak of.

5. Always thinking Arby's

6. Must legally change middle initial to "Q". For example, with Matthew Beck,

Matthew Quagmire Beck

Matthew Quazimoto Beck

Matthew Quincy Beck

Matthew Quinn Beck

Matthew Quellinus Beck

This is Matthew Quazimoto Beck. He is thinking Arby's for sure.

edit Modern Times

Arby's recovered after the Jedi Wars in the 90's with a vengence, building over 12 million locations in Nebraska alone.

In the past few years, huge giant persons have been flocking to Arby's newest creation, the Market-Fresh _________ Platter. The __________ Platter consists of a roast pork skin sandwich with 67 pounds of pork skin, 8 gallon drink, 16 pounds of fries, 14 cookies 13" in diameter, 7 pounds of bacon, 87 Market-Fresh Wraps, 13 bean burritos, and at least 10 gallons of...

edit ...Arby's Sauce

THE sauce. Better than every sauce except A-1 Steak Sauce. Arby's Sauce has fixed relationships, both personal and political, raised the dead, and has hidden Jimmy Hoffa God knows where. Arby's Sauce has rumored to have been created by Mother Theresa, who wanted a sauce to keep her alive to spread her message. It is thought by many that she lived on only Arby's Sauce since 1779.

Rumored Arby's Sauce Ingredients

1. Baby tears

2. Camel 'stuff' ( edited)

3. That pink ooze from Ghostbusters 2

4. That pink ooze from that Power Rangers movie

5. That green ooze from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Secret of the Ooze

6. Whale ________

7. Used NASCAR tires

8. Vampire Blood

9. Ground-Up Unicorn horn (explains the shortage of unicorns on earth)

10. Dirt from Atlantis

11. Essence of Wolf Blitzer.

12. Jerry's kids.

edit The annual Arby's showdown

In the tradition of the Arby's franchise an annual western showdown takes place on the third week of July. The most worthy employee in each Arby's in a state takes part in a duel to the death. Each worthy employee representing their Arby's goes up against each other one at a time armed with Colt revolvers. Whoever wins the event gets five more dollars in their paycheck and the glory of surviving the Arby's showdown.

edit Controversy of the Arby's showdown

Due to the spread of this secret event soon got the attention of the FBI. They have since been watching over this so called operation even though no proof or leads have been found since the showdown is hosted from state to state. This years showdown will be hosted y Ronald McDonald's older brother Michael Jackson at Neverland Ranch.

v • d • e

Stuff you probably shouldn't eat[hide]

I WANT MOOOOORE!!!! Applebee's | Arby's | Burger King | Chick-Fil-A | Dairy Queen | Domino's | Hardee's | KFC | Krispy Kreme | The Krusty Krab | Long John Silver's | McDonald's | Papa John's | Pizza Hut | Quiznos | Red Lobster | Taco Hell | Wendy's | White Castle

What I say:

You really think I came up with this on my own? nah. T'wasn't me , but you could be mistaken thinking it was. LOL. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I hope I got all the bad words out of it. If not, forgive me. I tried. It does sound pretty spirited.

I guess I picked a good screenname or else I'm just boring. I looked at 12 pages on Yahoo and 12 pages on Google and nothing about me came up. It's mostly Jeepers Creepers under 'Jeepers'

I'm not on any other message boards and Jeepers isn't my Email address.

That reminds me, if you see anything written by a Jeepers out there, it isn't me!

yea I am not the arby on townhall.com political forums, saw those too. that definitely is not me although it could be assumed to be. that was the only other one that might have pertained but doesnt so my above post was just for a laugh.

I just did a search on yahoo with my user name but with one like "Mother" I got all sorts of hits, none of them me. Then I did one using my email username and came up with this wonderful one here at Mrs. S, posted by Darlene. http://mrssurvival.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26127 It was well worth reading again so I'm glad I found it.

Still, it's nice to have a user name that can't be well followed around the internet. :behindsofa::happy0203:

:bighug2:

Search: About 86,500 results

Search engine asks: Did you mean Anarchy?

Went page by page for quite some time, "Not me, not me, not me, not me, not me,not me, not me,not me, not me,not me, not me,not me, not me,not me, not me,...."

I remember when I began using my user name, back when Win 3.1 was the newest operating system.

I wanna change my user name now. :animal0017:

Most of what is out there is either about me or about someone called themartiangirl. There is quite a bit of information out there about me under my screen name and under my real name. However, I don't think that there is much out there that could be damaging.

nothing comes up with mine. That's why I chose it. There is actually someone else out there with the same user name on other forums.

Hmmmm... I wonder how many might come up under "Cat"??????

:24:

That said, Mrs S is the only place I use only "Cat". Any other place is different or slightly changed. I started out using my real initials, but switched to "Cat" because it was less "odd".

Don't assume that weird person using "Cat" somewhere else is ME! :blink:

Using yahoo, there were only two entries. Googling it, pages and pages, mostly from here and a few flickr and photobucket entries. I found where I was welcomed to MrsS on the day I joined but the picture and name by my writing is CeeGees. It was cool to see all the old posts and friends!

That reminds me, if you see anything written by a Jeepers out there, it isn't me!

OK, I believe you, but......................

WHO wrote the above than? :shrug:

:AmishMichaelstraw:

I mean other than here! :frying pan:

Sometime after reading some of the old stuff I wrote I wonder if that was really me saying that. :blah:

There's only 2 user names I use around the web. One (not this forum) has 43,000 hits, but is pretty generic that it seems every entry is for someone/something different. This user name has over 7 million hits, so I don't really feel that I'm in too much danger of being tracked down. :)

Archived