MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I got my Calico!

Oh, what a sweet, unique face!! INKY!! LOL

That calico is still outside, still madly in love with our lilDD. She's pretty much one of ours. I mean she *IS*... LOL :wub:

So glad no catapult was needed! Did she wander into your life or did you choose her?

No name yet. She has decided ds17's bed is the best place to be so he gets to name her. One of the children in my class brought the litter in for show and tell...there were two calicos...I put my dibs in right then and there.

:wub: I have a triangle-faced calico too. She'll be 12 this July. My constant indoor companion and fearless mouse-catcher. :thumbs:

I'm getting an itch to have a kitten [tho mine still acts like one] cuz another friend of mine just got two bitty kitties.

MtRider [Cute Cute Cute !!!! ]

She finally has a name now...it went from Fish to Mouse to Inkspot to Spot to Dotty and we have finally settled on Dot. :rolleyes:

She has also become a magnet...for teeny bopper girls. My ds17 posted her picture so some of his friends could see her and we have had a round of girls come by to see her. I have never heard so much 'Omigosh! She's so cute!'in an afternoon before.

She is very sweet, had 2 calicos first was a rescue and I think she was ferral, it took a while to win her over and for her too stop biting and scratching, and our second and present cat belonged to a police officer and his new wife and cat didn't get along, she can be a little madame will only have a cuddle if my daughter is wearing her red dressing-gown, she also spits at my other cat if he walks past her and can be quite grumpy.

Friends who have calicos have said there cats are grumpy and have catitude.

wouldn't change them for anything, enjoy your new furry friend :D

• 2 weeks later...