MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

COVID Vaccine Facts - Americas Front Line Doctors

I am unable to open that extension. Even that talented who sits behind me couldn't find a program to open it.  :0327:

I listened to this man during the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs back in December 2020. The video is getting harder to find as time goes on.  The committee is chaired by our own Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson. He has since been crucified by the Social Media Giants at every turn. The state newspapers have launched a constant diatribe against him, ranting and raving about his conservative convictions, often on the front page and usually unfairly and inaccurately. Because Senator Johnson is up for reelection, the barrage of attacks are non-stop. The citizens of Wisconsin are sick of it. No wonder political conservatives want to retire to retreat from the front line assault.

No doubt, Senator Johnson has take a huge risk by bringing in well-known doctors who refute, under testimony and with strong long-term data that shows the ability of the drug ivermectin to help prevent COVID-19, to keep those with early symptoms from progressing to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease, and even to help critically ill patients recover.  <_<

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

His video was a real eye opener.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Darlene said:

His video was a real eye opener.

Is the vid that Homey posted the same as the one you did?

Like Homey, I wasn't able to open yours either. :(

10 hours ago, Midnightmom said:

Is the vid that Homey posted the same as the one you did?

Like Homey, I wasn't able to open yours either. :(

Yes, it is the same video. I wonder why it wouldn't open. Sheesh.

• Like 1

Begging to be reviewed. What a disgrace. 

Yet in 6 months they had a new gene modifying drug they were pushing on the world and shaming those who don't want it.  Wonder if ivermectin is proven to help with the cure, if it will be free and touted from the rooftops. Probably not. 

(Both quotes are from the article posted in Amber's reply)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Seems to me that the evidence for the effectiveness of the current "vaccines" is also inconclusive. Given the data (side effects) that has been collected since they have been distributed, it SHOULD be recommended that continued usage of these treatments should be restricted to clinical trials; but, follow the money..........

OTOH, the use of Ivermectin and HCQ as either preventative or curative treatments should be allowed as an alternative - especially since taking these medications has no dangerous side effects. But, then again, follow the money (rather, the LACK of it).

The current evidence on the use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19 patients is inconclusive. Until more data is available, WHO recommends that the drug only be used within clinical trials.

This recommendation, which applies to patients with COVID-19 of any disease severity, is now part of WHO’s guidelines on COVID-19 treatments.

So, do I trust the WHO, or do I trust the American doctors' group that testified before Congress??? :huh: 

Is that really a question? :whistling:

A guideline development group was convened in response to the increased international attention on ivermectin as a potential treatment for COVID-19. This group is an independent, international panel of experts, which includes clinical care experts in multiple specialties and also include an ethicist and patient-partners.

The group reviewed pooled data from 16 randomized controlled trials (total enrolled 2407), including both inpatients and outpatients with COVID-19. They determined that the evidence on whether ivermectin reduces mortality, need for mechanical ventilation, need for hospital admission and time to clinical improvement in COVID-19 patients is of “very low certainty,” due to the small sizes and methodological limitations of available trial data, including small number of events. 

The panel did not look at the use of ivermectin to prevent COVID-19, which is outside of scope of the current guidelines.

22 hours ago, Midnightmom said:

So, do I trust the WHO, or do I trust the American doctors' group that testified before Congress??? :huh: 

Is that really a question? :whistling:

I trust in my ability to read/learn from BOTH sides of an issue.  Not just one and not just mine. There is really no way to win a debate unless you thoroughly understand your opponent’s viewpoint.  Perhaps even argue it for them just to make sure I am not being so rigid I am losing my ability to make logical decisions.  Then I prayerfully base my decision on what is right for me, in my circumstances. 

• Like 2