MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

COVID Vaccine Facts - Americas Front Line Doctors

I listened to this man during the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs back in December 2020. The video is getting harder to find as time goes on.  The committee is chaired by our own Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson. He has since been crucified by the Social Media Giants at every turn. The state newspapers have launched a constant diatribe against him, ranting and raving about his conservative convictions, often on the front page and usually unfairly and inaccurately. Because Senator Johnson is up for reelection, the barrage of attacks are non-stop. The citizens of Wisconsin are sick of it. No wonder political conservatives want to retire to retreat from the front line assault.

No doubt, Senator Johnson has take a huge risk by bringing in well-known doctors who refute, under testimony and with strong long-term data that shows the ability of the drug ivermectin to help prevent COVID-19, to keep those with early symptoms from progressing to the hyper-inflammatory phase of the disease, and even to help critically ill patients recover.  <_<

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Midnightmom said:

Is the vid that Homey posted the same as the one you did?

Like Homey, I wasn't able to open yours either. :(

Yes, it is the same video. I wonder why it wouldn't open. Sheesh.

• Like 1

Begging to be reviewed. What a disgrace. 

Yet in 6 months they had a new gene modifying drug they were pushing on the world and shaming those who don't want it.  Wonder if ivermectin is proven to help with the cure, if it will be free and touted from the rooftops. Probably not. 

• Like 1

(Both quotes are from the article posted in Amber's reply)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Seems to me that the evidence for the effectiveness of the current "vaccines" is also inconclusive. Given the data (side effects) that has been collected since they have been distributed, it SHOULD be recommended that continued usage of these treatments should be restricted to clinical trials; but, follow the money..........

OTOH, the use of Ivermectin and HCQ as either preventative or curative treatments should be allowed as an alternative - especially since taking these medications has no dangerous side effects. But, then again, follow the money (rather, the LACK of it).

The current evidence on the use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19 patients is inconclusive. Until more data is available, WHO recommends that the drug only be used within clinical trials.

This recommendation, which applies to patients with COVID-19 of any disease severity, is now part of WHO’s guidelines on COVID-19 treatments.

So, do I trust the WHO, or do I trust the American doctors' group that testified before Congress??? :huh: 

Is that really a question? :whistling:

A guideline development group was convened in response to the increased international attention on ivermectin as a potential treatment for COVID-19. This group is an independent, international panel of experts, which includes clinical care experts in multiple specialties and also include an ethicist and patient-partners.

The group reviewed pooled data from 16 randomized controlled trials (total enrolled 2407), including both inpatients and outpatients with COVID-19. They determined that the evidence on whether ivermectin reduces mortality, need for mechanical ventilation, need for hospital admission and time to clinical improvement in COVID-19 patients is of “very low certainty,” due to the small sizes and methodological limitations of available trial data, including small number of events. 

The panel did not look at the use of ivermectin to prevent COVID-19, which is outside of scope of the current guidelines.

22 hours ago, Midnightmom said:

So, do I trust the WHO, or do I trust the American doctors' group that testified before Congress??? :huh: 

Is that really a question? :whistling:

I trust in my ability to read/learn from BOTH sides of an issue.  Not just one and not just mine. There is really no way to win a debate unless you thoroughly understand your opponent’s viewpoint.  Perhaps even argue it for them just to make sure I am not being so rigid I am losing my ability to make logical decisions.  Then I prayerfully base my decision on what is right for me, in my circumstances. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if you have seen the articles of the "powers that be" trying to debunk videos of people showing their injections sites are magnetized. You folks know I work in a hospital and I ignore all of the hype either pro or con when it comes to this vaccine. My primary care agrees with me on a lot of issues when it comes to the vaccine.

This is one of those that I have ignored until it happen to a couple of coworkers. I would not have believed it had I not seen it with my own two eyes and personally stuck a magnetic to her arm. She got the Moderna vaccine. We were all shocked. The lady that was in front of her in line when she got her vaccine works in my department and her arm was not magnetized. I know there are two of my coworkers that have magnetized injection sites. One works in administration and then the one I am told you about, she is the director of materials. Our chief of staff and CEO are trying to figure out what to do. They thought about doing a MRI but quickly decided against it, since it could cause what ever is there to pull out of her arm. The last I heard they were talking doing an ultrasound. 

One theory flying around work is each bottle has a tracing device so that they can see how many vaccinated people are in the area. Each bottle holds 10 vaccines so if you 50 tracers out there you can tell how many of the town's populations has been vaccinated. 

I am not pro or con the vaccine. I am a "you do you and I will do me" person. Here is an article that a good conspiracy theorist could have a field day with...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/01/21/fact-check-covid-19-vaccine-nearly-20-years-making/3873247001/

I will leave this right here and let you read the article and draw your own conclusions....you know "you do you and I will do me"

• Thanks 4

Good article, thanks!! My DH grew up on a mink ranch. They raised 100,000's of mink every year. His father was the breeder and researcher for the owner. Leukemia caused a huge loss in the industry each year. They developed a vaccine for mink and it eliminated the disease in this animal which closely resembles humans in many ways. They submitted the findings and the whole subject was buried and never resurrected.  That was over 50 years ago.    :tapfoot:

DH used to also work in the automotive industry. A friend of his developed a carburetor for vehicles that got 50 mph. It was revolutionary and would change the automotive and oil industry. One of the big businesses bought the idea and that was the last time anything was heard of about the new carburetor.    :gaah:

Today, the trillions are in big pharma and it's only created a monster that will not go away.  On the brighter side, much of my retirement investments are in big pharma.  Nuff said.    :sorry:

• Like 1

Very interesting article.  I did question the “at risk manufacturing” remarks though.  I thought I remembered a remark by then President Trump of the ‘funding’ the pharmacies were receiving to start manufacturing before approval. Did I also remember they could not be sued over the vaccine?  I highly doubt any big pharmacies would consider manufacturing any drug without a fairly certain knowledge that it would make them a profit .  They really are businesses despite what their ads would have you believe. Like oil and electric companies they need to keep their shareholders happy. 

I’m not saying the article is wrong. It actually points more than once to the “funding” part of vaccine development.  Covid 19 has proven to be good for their businesses.  And look at all the free advertisement they’ve gotten from it!  Does that sound biased?  Not at all.  I am like MT3B in believing each has to decide.  I am pointing out the realities of big business, pharmacies or others.  Without profit they cannot stay in business. 

• Like 2

I tried the magnet test on my husband's arm. He had the Moderna. He couldn't remember which arm received the shot.   :tapfoot:   Yeah, right.   I decided to try to find out which arm it was. The magnet stuck to the upper right arm, at the area where he received the shot. He had the funnest look on his face.  :24:  I didn't say anything about the shot, or 'I told you so'.   B)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I ran across this article today and thought I would share it... the title is "More than 100 employees sue Houston hospital over vaccine mandate"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/more-than-100-employees-sue-houston-hospital-over-vaccine-mandate/ar-AAKxhHv?ocid=msedgntp

Hubs sent me this article today also.... I hope I have immunity for a life time as bad as I had it.

https://rumble.com/vhskcl-new-studies-show-immunity-to-covid-19-may-last-a-lifetime.html?fbclid=IwAR0utFmnF8TLuHIITOUK5irWZx80_zf1IzGDF_2H81LNE90xrbtNXEUdpJQ

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Maybe this video will explain the "magnets" in the vaxx???

It is hosted on Rumble so I am not sure if it will embed here. If it doesn't, you might want to take the 15 minutes out of your time to watch it!

Rumble  Dr. Carrie Madej joined Stew Peters today and appeared obviously shook by what she had seen after examining Moderna and J&J "vaccine" vials.

vaxx.JPG.6292c501c7388566320eadca1cc1061a.JPG

https://rumble.com/vn482j-dr.-carrie-madej-first-u.s.-lab-examines-vaccine-vials-horrific-findings-re.html?fbclid=

vaxx2.JPG.b2fd85156d017b4db0e4ee8bc84e59f0.JPG  vaxx3.JPG.47329eb9b3a642a060a81e9003117164.JPG

Edited by Midnightmom
  • Confused 2

I heard about the use of magnets before and finding out there was magnetic something in the vaccine. Does this now prove this theory as being correct along with other madness of this administration?  Mark of the beast is on the way. This is just the prelude to it.

In case you weren't able to watch the video- those images are of things found in the bottles tested that had "warmed up." 

So, it would be "fair to say" that whatever these things are, they don't "develop" or become "active" while the vaxx bottles are still cold from storage. But one can surmise that once a person is jabbed the contents of the vaxx would automatically become warmed up and whatever these are would become "activated."

:blink:  :hidingsmile::wacko:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

my sister has developed severe short term memory loss issues after getting the covid shot.  After considerable digging I discovered other "anecdotal" reports of the same thing from other victims of the covid clan.  Of all things, this was totally unexpected...my poor scared to death sister.  Prayers please.  Dont know if it is permanent or not.

• Sad 4

Will be praying for her. So many of the side affect numbers are being buried. :yar:

Our hospice nurse had to quit last month. Her upper arm and shoulder became numb and really hurt. She can't maneuver her patients anymore. She was an incredibly knowledgeable and compassionate medical nurse.  :blush:

• Sad 4

Kappy, keeping your sister in :pray:.  I do hope she has only short term memory loss and it all comes back. This vaccine is not what they want us to believe.

Homesteader, that is really bad for a hospice nurse to have to quit her job because of the vaccine. 

So is the firing of one of our ER doctors because he would not take the shot.  Ane he is the last person who is generally anti-vax....but he is concerned with the side effects and refuses.  So he was fired.  He went to another state where they have no vax mandate.  We will see more of that stuff Im afraid.  Then I hear on the V that employment numbers are much lower than anticipated....my laughter was not happy, more like rueful.  The elephant is in the room, but nobody is acknowledging it.  Im hearing scare stories about social security being denied to anyone with another income source (like a private pension or investments).  I suspect that one is just to scare folks into demanding their congress reps vote for that bloated budget though, politics as usual.  Its turning into the twilight zone......

Midnightmom, I tracked down that video and watched the whole thing.  I scares me, but does not surprise me.  Of course the vaccine morphs into our worst nightmare....how else could they lie to us and say there is nothing in it to be alarmed about?  Nothing as long as you keep it refrigerated, of course....nothing-burgers for lunch again, get in line folks, step lively.....

I need a gagging emoji....

Edited by kappydell
  • Like 2

the transhuman goals do much to explain many of the questions.  No way, Jose.  I googled it.  No way do I want to physically interface with computers or any machines for that matter.  Franken-science strikes again.  The claim is that we will get to live forever, since they consider "life" to be your memories and experiences and they claim to be developing ways to transfer that into another creature, or machine, or.....?????  Guess I'll be opting out of living forever then.  Now I need an emoji for "shudder"....

Edited by kappydell
  • Like 2