MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I’m HOOOOME!!!!

Necie

*necie comes roaring down the road... skids into the turn and barrels up the drive, sliding into her parking spot. jumping out and waving arms: “DON’T SHOOT! DON’T SHOOOOT!! Do you remember me??”* :hi::girlneener:

Soooooo... where y’all keeping the coffee and chocolate?.. And HUGS?? :grouphug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Necie!!!  :hug3:    And where have you BEEN???    :lol:  and I see you brought your annoying little BUG with you!  I'm always squishing knats on my screen!  :rolleyes:  

Plenty of chocolate around this group!  :cakeslice: 

MtRider   ...welcome home! 

• Like 1

:bdaycake: How about cake?  :pc_coffee: Coffee’s where it’s always been…. Help yourself and snuggle down for a chat..:gathering:  How are things going?  :hug3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you for all the loooove!! :wub: It’s awesome to see familiar faces. Hoping to catch up soon. I sure have missed this place. :grouphug:

• Like 6
On 10/25/2023 at 11:08 PM, Necie said:

*necie comes roaring down the road... skids into the turn and barrels up the drive, sliding into her parking spot. jumping out and waving arms: “DON’T SHOOT! DON’T SHOOOOT!! Do you remember me??”* :hi::girlneener:

Soooooo... where y’all keeping the coffee and chocolate?.. And HUGS?? :grouphug:

You're such a goof.

Good to see ya again chica. :)

On 11/5/2023 at 8:11 PM, Darlene said:

You're such a goof.

Good to see ya again chica. :)

Ya almost got to see my goofy self up close. DD (Leah 35) and I were supposed to go to Florida this next week to see my newest great niece. Plans got changed and we did a whirlwind trip to TN/NC/GA — right in your neck of the woods. I had your addy pinned in my map app just in case. But with only 2 days, it was crazy. 🥴😂

• Like 1