MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

First Post

WolfBrother

Howdy from Austin, TX.

Heard about this forum from a post on Anatolian Shepherds on the Tree of Liberty forum.

I go by WolfBrother. It's a name given to me by a buddy that a number of years ago was trying to get me to do Living History Reenactments from the Mountain Man/BuckSkinner age. Went over to his house and his Shepherd named Wolf just about licked me to death. He said Wolf was acting like I was a long lost Brother so my persona's name was WolfBrother. My buddy got transferred away, the reenacting died, but the name stuck.

I have been a Combat Medic, a FireFighter/EMT on a Rescue Truck while in College, I'm currently a computer wienie, I have a Master Peace Officer certification with the State of Texas (not currently with any agency as a Reserve), and am a first responder.

I also know how to cook a bit.

Looking forward to learning a lot and sharing a bit of what I know.

WolfBrother

Greetings WolfBrother!

I did a stint in Austin at UT a long time ago. I love reenacting; I did a little with SCA awhile back and loved it. Welcome to Mrs S. Sounds like you've got a lot of good stuff to share.

Welcome to MrsS WolfBrother! Amazing what that post that lady SheWoff put on the Tree has done LOLOL... :wub: We are glad to have you hear and looking forward to reading your posts. There are a LOT of great people here, minus the drama so prepare to read tons and tons of info!

Q

Welcome to MrsS WolfBrother! Amazing what that post that lady SheWoff put on the Tree has done LOLOL... :wub: We are glad to have you hear and looking forward to reading your posts. There are a LOT of great people here, minus the drama so prepare to read tons and tons of info!

Q

That "SheWoff" woman is nuffin but twable.

lolol

Welcome WB...we're happy you're joined us. Feel free to jump right in...I currently have 2 litters on the ground...a litter of Anatolians and a litter of Kangals, so I need to go see what 'dat woman' wrote over on the Tree...

lolol

Q

That "SheWoff" woman is nuffin but twable.

lolol

Welcome WB...we're happy you're joined us. Feel free to jump right in...I currently have 2 litters on the ground...a litter of Anatolians and a litter of Kangals, so I need to go see what 'dat woman' wrote over on the Tree...

lolol

:busted::girlneener:IIRC, she just posted about how you had them, and how nice you are and stuff like that lol...really!

Q

:busted::girlneener:IIRC, she just posted about how you had them, and how nice you are and stuff like that lol...really!

Q

Oh, thank goodness...at least she didn't tell him the rest.

*happy sigh*

lolol

And I can personally tell ya how gogeous and smart they are! :wub:

And if ya wanna know 'the rest'....well...... :whistling:

:24:

ETA: WELCOME to MrsS WolfBrother!! :welcome4:

Hey Wolfbrother,

Welcome to Mrs. S. :welcome:

Welcome Wolfbrother.......

I too have an Anatolian and I can imagine how you must have felt being licked to death by one. I need to find Natcho a female friend.....I think they are wonderful animals and such guardians!

Welcome to the forum :D

Just to clarify - I do not yet have an Anatolian. When I get a larger place, I plan to have my own pack of dogs.

My buddy's Anatolian (named Wolf) always treated me like a long lost Brother so the name WolfBrother worked.

Just to clarify - I do not yet have an Anatolian. When I get a larger place, I plan to have my own pack of dogs.

My buddy's Anatolian (named Wolf) always treated me like a long lost Brother so the name WolfBrother worked.

Well Wolfbrother,

Get a girl anatolian and then we will have to talk.....puppies (cubs)! I'm just south of San Antonio and Austin is not too far....

There are not too many Anatolians in these parts of Texas. <_<

Archived