MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A note

WormGuy

I've been sick again (still am, just not as much), but at least this time I did not end up in the hospital. Sorry to say that the things I usually post are behind again so I need to catch up.

:wormie2:

John

Wormy, Sorry you are not doing well. We don't need you worrying about STUFF!! Just consentrate on getting better. :bouquet:

Was it all that cold snowy weather that missed us and went south to you??? :(

**Hands Wormie a nice, hot bowl of chicken noodle soup**

Get better soon!!! :bighug2:

Thanks for the well wishes. Yesterday was the best day I have had in about 3 weeks. I have another UTI and being a man I didn't go to the doctor as I should have sooner. It seems I am destined to have one of these about every 6 months. (ugh) I could live with this better if the docs could tell me why I keep getting them. Thanks again for the hugs and soup.

:wormie2:

John

Organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, works like a charm! Dilute 1-2 tablespoons in a glass of water and drink it down. Then, drink another large glass of water and hold off on urinating for at least an hour (longer if you can stand it) Repeat every 2-4 hours on first day, then taper off to 3-4 times a day the second day, and drink a maintenence shot every day after for a week or so.

If the symptoms are noticeably better after the first couple of doses, Get yourself to a doctor!

Glad you're feeling better!

Organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar, works like a charm! Dilute 1-2 tablespoons in a glass of water and drink it down. Then, drink another large glass of water and hold off on urinating for at least an hour (longer if you can stand it) Repeat every 2-4 hours on first day, then taper off to 3-4 times a day the second day, and drink a maintenence shot every day after for a week or so.

If the symptoms are noticeably better after the first couple of doses, Get yourself to a doctor!

Glad you're feeling better!

I drink:

1 gal of water with 2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey. Sometimes more but never less.:thumbs:

every time I go past it in the Kitchen I drink a glass of it.

I mostly do this on a tuesday seeing I am home for most of the day - you will know why if you do this. LOL :woohoo:

:AmishMichaelstraw:

I mostly do this on a tuesday seeing I am home for most of the day - you will know why if you do this. LOL :woohoo:

:AmishMichaelstraw:

Let me guess... the drink is quickly followed by a trip to the "outhouse"? Numerous times? :whistling:

Cranberry works in part by making it more difficult for the bacteria to adhere to the lining of the bladder. I use cranberry capsules when I can get them.

I've tried cranberry also, but have found that the apple cider vinegar seems to work best! Like cranberry, the acidity also helps to keep bacteria from forming in the bladder/kidneys.

So, Michael, any UTI's lately?!? This stuff definitely keeps you flushed out!

Archived