MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's been a LONG time!

For some reason, I haven't been able to log onto here for years!!  I've tried to reset my password, create a new user profile, etc... but have not been able to log on!  I've even tried several computers and IP addresses.

After a very long time, I decided to give it a try tonight and am finally able to log on!  Honestly, it's so strange, I really can't figure it out.  One day, my logon just wouldn't work anymore.  :( It kept saying my password wasn't right, but wouldn't let me reset.

Anyway, hi to everyone!  I'm not sure if any of you even remember me anymore...  I'm friends with a couple of you on FB, but am really excited and happy to be back on here.

I can't wait to catch up on all I've missed!  

G&V

• Like 6

:hi:  Grace and Violets!!!!  :bounce:    I've often wondered how you and your husband and the kids are doing.  Are you still in the same location? 

We did have a great deal of trouble with getting on MrsS.  I was blocked for quite a while but slowly Annarchy got us back up.  And a recent overhaul....  Any of those could have blocked you too.  Glad you've finally able to get back with us!!!

MtRider  :happy0203: 

Thanks, everyone!  It's good to be back!  I've missed you all!  

Mt_Rider, you are probably right.  It was probably one of those crazy things that happen!  :D

Gosh, so much has happened since I was last here!  I think I had my baby by the last time I logged on.  He is definitely our last!  He's 6 now and the sweetest, most ornery little thing!  My oldest is now in HS and we have two more in MS.  We were able to adopt our daughter, whom we've had since she was a year old.  That was one of the best days of my life.  <3  

We moved again since our last house was a temporary thing, but are back to our old neighborhood.  I went back to school again and am just finishing up with an AAS in CIS.  It's pretty exciting!  Right after the recession, I had tried to get a job for over a year...between 125-150 resumes submitted in a year and only 2 calls.  This new degree should really help.  Apparently, the unemployment rate in this area for IT jobs is hovering around 2.3%.  

In the meantime, I've let my stores and preps fall behind, unfortunately.  It's time to get serious again.  I can't wait to catch up with all of you and hang out.  :)

G&V

• Like 4
On 1/16/2018 at 1:38 PM, Mt_Rider said:

Soooo, we should throw a Welcome Back party for everyone who's recently found a way to get back on MrsS!

Seriously, it was getting empty in our halls....  Glad all of you are back!  :grouphug:

MtRider  :band:   :cakeslice:

A party sounds great!  I didn't realize so many people had been gone.  :)  

Welcome back everyone who has been away!

• Like 1