MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Birthday Mother!

It's still Wednesday for 10 more minutes in CO sooooooooooo........

:balloons:   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER   :band:  

I hope and pray you're having some NICE weather for a change!  Hope you had family around you! 

MtRider :cakeslice:    ...hmm, don't mind if I do.  :yum3:

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for your birthday wishes.  I had a very quiet day but will have family coming tomorrow or Sunday to celebrate  my birthday and Christmas.  Illness and weather got in the way of both.   Oh, and thanks for the cake and flowers and balloons and the music.  Mrs S is such a fun family. :grouphug:

• Haha 1

I am so sorry that I missed your Birthday, I haven't been in here for a bit.    

I'm glad your family came to help you celebrate.   :)       

Again, sorry I'm so late.     Have some more:bdaycake: and add ice cream and you have a party.    :)      :balloons:   are needed to.   

I know what you mean about illness, that was my year last year.    

Glad you had company and again, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas.    :)     :bighug2:

• Thanks 1

Thank you, Darlene. I’ve called Mrs. S home for a whole lot of years and the members are like family.  :grouphug:

Virginia, thank you.  It’s rather fun celebrating my birthday several times without getting older! :D It’s even more fun to know people care. :hug3: